N/S The XFL Starts A Month From Now (1 Viewer)

If only NFL owners would have invested in teams in the XFL as a second venture and used alternate team logos, then it might grab even more of an initial following.

I’ve been excited about this for two years. I want Vince to tap into everything that the NFL isn’t. There’s a market for a pro football league that’s run right and I want this to be it. I don’t think it’ll go the way of the AAF as Vince has so much money it’s not even funny - he just needs to keep it afloat for a few years while attracting some interest. If he can show that it’s viable then it will survive. It should be fast paced and fun.

If only NFL owners would have invested in teams in the XFL as a second venture and used alternate team logos, then it might grab even more of an initial following.
I think if the XFL is successful, it’s possible it merges into the spring/minor league for the NFL.

I’ve been excited about this for two years. I want Vince to tap into everything that the NFL isn’t. There’s a market for a pro football league that’s run right and I want this to be it. I don’t think it’ll go the way of the AAF as Vince has so much money it’s not even funny - he just needs to keep it afloat for a few years while attracting some interest. If he can show that it’s viable then it will survive. It should be fast paced and fun.
I'm looking forward to it too but after these past few years of NFL football, what I'm hoping for the most is excellent officiating. That and the correct use of replay. We all know it's possible since college football doesn't have problems like the NFL does, and even the NFL didn't have the problems they do now just a few years ago.

If Vince stays in the background, it’ll survive in my opinion.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom