N/S: Tiki (1 Viewer)

Bradshaw & Jacobs certainly made the Giants fans forget Tiki. I'm thrilled for Eli and more thrilled that Tiki is eating his words.

Whatever he is doing he is probably talking while doing it. Even with a big foot in his mouth he could probably still flap his jaws. I can't stand him or Ronde. They had the only show on NFL Channel on Sirius that I couldn't listen to. 23 hours on NFL channel but not when those guys were own.

It is nice to say Congrats NY Giants knowing Tiki is not part of it.

Whatever he is doing he is probably talking while doing it. Even with a big foot in his mouth he could probably still flap his jaws. I can't stand him or Ronde. They had the only show on NFL Channel on Sirius that I couldn't listen to. 23 hours on NFL channel but not when those guys were own.

It is nice to say Congrats NY Giants knowing Tiki is not part of it.

Absolutely agree.

I think Tiki, well, just plain likes Tiki.

I already thought of approaching him with a question or two about his comments regarding Eli, but it might not go over too well. I'll have to choose my words and the premise of my question very carefully. Then again, I hope to be leaving this job pretty soon. Maybe i'll just go all out on him.

I felt really good when New York won yesterday. All the flack that Eli has taken over his 4 years in NY must have been really hard for him. But he went and kept hacking away at it.

As far as Tiki goes, he was just another commentator on the Eli's terrible bandwagon. He was trying to make a splash and get his name out there with his comments about Eli, being that he was his teammate and it worked! He, Jim Rome, and all the other Eli haters should have to eat a big plate of ......you know what

"So eli, how do you explain making it all the way to the Superbowl this year?"

"I think the biggest difference was having a running game."

What are the odds that Tiki "credits" his calling out of Eli with motivating Eli to take it to the next level? Even money?

Wouldn't surprise me, and it's plausible that Tiki's criticisms may have been a motivating factor.

Wouldn't surprise me, and it's plausible that Tiki's criticisms may have been a motivating factor.

Plausible yes but I will choose to believe that Eli doesn't need Tiki or anyone else to motivate him. Tiki's lime light has dimmed considerably I think.

I think Tiki might try to come out of retirement tomorrow to try and get a ring. He's still a "Giant", right? As self-serving as he is, I wouldn't put it past him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom