N/S: Tiki (1 Viewer)

Prior to retirement i, like many others, had no animosity towards Tiki.
I lost all respect for him as soon as he started bad mouthing his former team and coaches.....what happened in the locker room should have stayed there.....i'm sure that if the Network he works for now cancels his contract he'll be bad mouthing them too....they should be leary....

Tiki has a brain??
Yes, Tiki has a brain. He was Valedictorian of his high school class, and possesses a degree in Management Information Systems from the University of Virginia. His observations on world affairs are usually more poignant than those of many online forum contributors. Shockey was a fellow ringleader of Eligate, yet he is never mentioned. Half of this website cracked on Eli, yet, Tiki's intelligence comes into question. I suspect many of those decreeing to have lost all respect for Tiki over this trifling matter never had any respect for him in the first place.

Yes, Tiki has a brain. He was Valedictorian of his high school class, and possesses a degree in Management Information Systems from the University of Virginia. His observations on world affairs are usually more poignant than those of many online forum contributors. Shockey was a fellow ringleader of Eligate, yet he is never mentioned. Half of this website cracked on Eli, yet, Tiki's intelligence comes into question. I suspect many of those decreeing to have lost all respect for Tiki over this trifling matter never had any respect for him in the first place.

I didn't have to ask about Shockey because I already know he DOESN'T have a brain...

But back to Tiki -- probably an unfair jab by me as anyone who has made it as far in life as Tiki certainly has a brain. This was more of a reaction by me from the ESPN link/cartoon. It was funny go look at it if you haven't. My problem with Tiki is how he chooses to use his brain.

Last edited by a moderator:
But back to Tiki -- probably an unfair jab by me as anyone who has made it as far in life as Tiki certainly has a brain.

Yes, playing in the NFL and getting a job talking on TV requires a lot of brain power (see Smith, Emmitt).:hihi:

Obviously, you've never played the game or been a sports commentator.:hihi:

Obviously, you've never played the game or been a sports commentator.:hihi:

Besides a few positions, brains isn't high on the priority list when you're banging your head into other people's heads every week. And if Emmitt can be a commentator, so can a hamster.

Besides a few positions, brains isn't high on the priority list when you're banging your head into other people's heads every week. And if Emmitt can be a commentator, so can a hamster.

Or Michael Irvin, or Keyshawn, or Sean Salisbury.....................................

:hihi:

Thank heavens we've been blessed with the loquacious and invaluable insight of certain SR posters to see us through...

Until a late season run this season, in my opinion due mainly to the defense, Eli hasn't done anything special. A cynical person could also argue they've played better since Shockey went out.

I think the majority of the Giants (mainly Eli) recent success is that Shockey isn't there. Since he has been injured, the Giants seem like a much different team on offense. Not even Plaxico is running around the field pouting about not getting the ball and that's amazing to think let alone see. Team unity has finally gelled with the GEEEmen. Let's see how long it lasts.

I never cared for Shockey as a player nor as a person. I've never met him, but my presumption is that his off the field persona is just like his on the field persona. That doesn't make him a bad person. It's just not the type of person I want in my (my=leader) huddle spewing tantrums instead of manning (literally :hihi:) up and preparing for the next play.

Until a late season run this season, in my opinion due mainly to the defense, Eli hasn't done anything special. A cynical person could also argue they've played better since Shockey went out.

I agree. Eli has been nothing more than a glorified game manager. I still don't think he can win a game for his team if called upon. The Giants are clearly overachieving right now. I have a feeling things are going to come crashing back down to earth against the Pats. I still think Tiki's right in what he said about Eli, despite this fluke of a playoff run.

I agree. Eli has been nothing more than a glorified game manager. I still don't think he can win a game for his team if called upon. The Giants are clearly overachieving right now. I have a feeling things are going to come crashing back down to earth against the Pats. I still think Tiki's right in what he said about Eli, despite this fluke of a playoff run.

You guys are crazy. Did you not see some of those passes and how he directed guys in wrong places or getting them downfield after a long pass? Overchieving? Pleaset. The whole team is playing great football.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom