N/S: Tiki's big mouth gets him a snub from Giants (1 Viewer)

SuperQuincy

You said it mon!
Reaction score
Just read that before coming on SR. I can't say I blame anyone in the Giants orginization if they don't give him an interview.

BroussardWho-Dat

Who-Dat 4 Ever
Reaction score
I listen to him and his brother on the Barber Shop and its really pathetic. Tiki has little respect for the guys that put it all on the line with him. I know that its his job now but there are diff. ways of downing his old team. He and his brother just talk about how good each other are. Its like (man you were soooo awesome out there. No man you were sooo much better). (Momma raised us really good. Momma is soo proud of us).

CargoJon

Banned
Reaction score
I listen to him and his brother on the Barber Shop and its really pathetic. Tiki has little respect for the guys that put it all on the line with him. I know that its his job now but there are diff. ways of downing his old team. He and his brother just talk about how good each other are. Its like (man you were soooo awesome out there. No man you were sooo much better). (Momma raised us really good. Momma is soo proud of us).
God I hate the Barber Shop. When is someone at Sirius gonna get a brain and realize nobody listens to that show?

You know, Tiki could take a lesson from Jerome Bettis. Bettis does his job as an analyst without constantly blasting his former team and teammates.

4saintspirit

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
good -- I wonder how he feels knowing that they made the Superbowl without him -- but if I were Manning I would make sure that tiki interviewed me -- I would throw in comments like -- we are in the superbowl because we had an exceptional running game -- that we now have a back that is an every down back that can grind out tough yards as well as break the long one. That the team has a lot better chemistry then they ever had -- that all of the players on todays team respect each other and they are a team -- something that we lacked the last few years. Basically give most of the superbowl credit to the fact Tiki is not longer in uniform -- now thats an interview I would like to see.

SaintsJunkie

BREES HOF
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I hate the barber shop, but I like their childrens books, that might be what they should focus on.

sfweezbo

Reaction score
Had to be expected. I'm more impressed with the link to the cheerleader pictures at the bottom. Good stuff.

saintlyn8

cool brees
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
good -- I wonder how he feels knowing that they made the Superbowl without him -- but if I were Manning I would make sure that tiki interviewed me -- I would throw in comments like -- we are in the superbowl because we had an exceptional running game -- that we now have a back that is an every down back that can grind out tough yards as well as break the long one. That the team has a lot better chemistry then they ever had -- that all of the players on todays team respect each other and they are a team -- something that we lacked the last few years. Basically give most of the superbowl credit to the fact Tiki is not longer in uniform -- now thats an interview I would like to see.

hahahah i like that!! Then we could see how long Tiki can hold that big fake smile of his.

Professor

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
AMEN!!!

And by the way... Your post looked so good up there on the forum.... :hihi:

GoldRush26

SR is my life!
Reaction score
Eh....I think it's a little petty to "shut Tiki out" as they are saying. If the Giants truly want to stick it to Tiki, I would think having him interview them in their Super Bowl moment would be far more humbling, but whatever.

If anything they should be thanking Tiki. If he hadn't made his comments (which really weren't all that bad) the Giants probably wouldn't even be in the Super Bowl.

BroussardWho-Dat

Who-Dat 4 Ever
Reaction score
If they win the Super Bowl Tiki would be the first one that I would look for. I would let him interview me then. And yea throw some cheap shots in there.

Complex Kid

Most things I worry about Never happen anyway
Reaction score
I'm kind of sick of the Tiki bashing to be honest. I don't particularly like the guy but when he made those comments the Giants where 0-2 and had been outscored 48 to 80 and EVERYONE was down on them. So why isn't EVERYONE getting called out by the Giants? Just because Tiki had a previous affiliation with the Giants he should totally gloss over the fact that they sucked early? Isn't that what everyone hates about former players turned announcers? Treating there former teamates with kid gloves?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom