N/S Titans don't Tag Jared Cook (1 Viewer)

These two might have something to say :scratch:

hi-res-151650719_crop_exact.jpg

Once Aaron Hernandez gets a chance to hit the free agency market he will get a super deal, and will leave the pats. That tandem will not last.

Tony made the mistake of going from the Chiefs to the Falcons and never playing for a contender where he had a shot at a ring. Cook is already on the Titans, making a lateral move to the Falcons would be a sad mistake.

I would say ATL might make a play for him, if Tony retires.

it doesn't matter who atl gets. what matters is if harper and jenkins are our safeties.

Tony made the mistake of going from the Chiefs to the Falcons and never playing for a contender where he had a shot at a ring. Cook is already on the Titans, making a lateral move to the Falcons would be a sad mistake.

umm i hate them too but falcons >> titans
one is a perennial top ten drafter the other is a playoff team

Why would you love to see him replace Tony? :covri: Dude is an all around beast. I would cut myself seeing Cook tear up or defense. :covri:

He is a much better alternative than seeing Tony G return. Tony G had one of the most clutch seasons by a TE in the history of football last season. Anyone else would be a downgrade for them. I am not real high on Jared Cook but you have a point about bad QB play for the Titans.

Once Aaron Hernandez gets a chance to hit the free agency market he will get a super deal, and will leave the pats. That tandem will not last.

Hernandez signed an extension last year, he isn't going anywhere.

Regardless, I think Jimmy and Jared Cook are way more athletic than hernandez/gronk.

Gronk is the least athetic one of the 4, just seems lethargic compared to the other 3.

Payton loves him some TE. I would not be shocked by a FA move for a TE. Not at all.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom