N/S - Titans may look to trade Pacman Jones (1 Viewer)

longtime lurker

Buddy D lives FOREVER!
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Placentia, CA but hometown is Gulfport, MS!
* NFL commissioner Roger Goodell is expected to revisit Pacman Jones' suspension in February after he returns from the Pro Bowl. Jones probably will be reinstated then. Titans coach Jeff Fisher wasn't ready to talk about Jones this week. "We've got a lot of internal discussions that will be taking place regarding his status," Fisher said. According to several league sources, the Titans will look to trade Jones. He would address two of the Eagles' more pressing offseason needs – a shutdown corner and a kick returner. But there's no way Andy Reid would consider bringing a guy with his character issues to One NovaCare Way.
http://www.philly.com/dailynews/sports/20080111_Paul_Domowitch__Sources__Heckert_favorite_to_be_Falcons_GM.html

lasgo

Reaction score
He might have changed and he will solve alot of our problems. i would love to see pacman in a saints uniform but payton will not go for him

StChadwick

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
What would stop Dallas from looking at him. JJ would sell his soul for another ring.

syracuse saint

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I think that Adam Sandler, Burt Reynolds and Chris Rock are looking for players of his caliber.

supersaint15

Very Banned
Reaction score
i am tired of having david get burned, if we could do it for a 5th 6th or 7th count me in, if he slips up one time good bye, his is a low risk high reward now. He served his suspension and he knows he dosent have any more chances

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MightyMite Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 15

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Saints Headlines (Official Site)

Top Bottom