N/S - Titans may look to trade Pacman Jones (1 Viewer)

i am tired of having david get burned, if we could do it for a 5th 6th or 7th count me in, if he slips up one time good bye, his is a low risk high reward now. He served his suspension and he knows he dosent have any more chances

I'm just waiting for someone to put that he is not a Payton-type player

I don't care if he is a Payton player or not, trading for a CB who was just suspended for a year for repeated situations he had no business being in, isn't what we need to do.

It's one thing to not care about character, its another to not care about a player's track record, of which the next offense will probably cost him his career for good.

I'm just waiting for someone to put that he is not a Payton-type player

Would putting up that he is a immature clown that is probably most likely going to get a multi-year ban, if not the ultimate lifetime banhammer from the NFL the next time he so much as sneezes at the wrong time work?

I've got to agree with BoNcHIE on this one. No arguing Jones' talent, it's the one reason he's still in the NFL and not on the street. But he's too much of a risk. Not worth giving up any draft pick.Of course this is a complete non issue. No way after Payton's made such a big deal about "character" that they'd bring in someone like Jones.....

DeAngelo Hall Character=Yes

Chad Johnson Character=Yes

Pac-Man Jones Character=No

I can't imagine anyone wanting that thug on our team. I actually thought this was a joke thread as I do not see any way Tennessee would be able to get anything for him.

With age comes wisdom... he'll find out that his friens really aren't his friends.. and that he has to do right by the rules of the league as well as the laws of this country.

I knew some idiots as a youngin... some grew up to be respectful law abiding citizens... others either died, or are in jail.

Pac Man will one day realize how blessed he is to have the talent to be an NFL football player... the dream of just about every young boy... one day the light will come on, and Pac Man will come back and be that shut down CB that he was before he got suspended.

But until then... I'd stay away from him... because it seems he hasn't "grown up" yet.

the way some of our CBs performed this year I'd be willing to try Pacman if the price is right. this is a "win now!" league and let's face it the guy is one of the best CBs going. plus it doesn't hurt that he is an above avg kick returner.

we need an attitude on our defense, something we havn't had in quite some time! this guy brings that. Mckenzie is on his last leg now that he tore up the other one. mannn i'd take him on my team. real talk.

I would hoepe the front office would definately interview him first, see how this year of banishment has changed him then I make their decision. But leave no stone unturned. I doubt the titans can get anything more then a late round pick for him.

eric

I would take him.Be careful about posting things about Pacman or Deangelo Hall. I did and was sent to ban for a week jail for being attacked and defending myself.Be careful.

It wouldn't be a good look for Pacman out here... He could become a victim acting the way he act in public. So, as bad as we need a CB I don't want to see him out here.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom