N/S - Titans may look to trade Pacman Jones (1 Viewer)

Its not a matter of character, this guy is his own cancer. I doubt that he's learned anything from dumb decisions in his past.

Young + dumb + too much money = disaster in any uniform; we don't need him

I'd love to see him playing football again........ in Florida State Prison..

maybe the Saints can sign him, Chris Henry, Mike Vick, and trade a third round pick for the rights to Rae Carruth if he ever make parole :)

everyone deserves a second chance. especially if he can play cornerback instead of jason david

He might have changed and he will solve alot of our problems. i would love to see pacman in a saints uniform but payton will not go for him

To Workhorse (see his post on page 1 of the thread, re: 3, 2, 1)... It took only 14 minutes.... Anyone else as the subject would have taken much less, I suppose.

If you could get him to sign the right contingent contract, ok

MAKE IT RAIN:ezbill:

This would be like his 20th chance.

Yes, Jones is literally one more altercation from being banned from the NFL for life. If Jones has another incident look for Goodell to come hard and swift. I don't want the Saints depending on him at corner when it happens.......

Ok, let's assume that the Titans are unsuccessful trading Pacman. Trading Pacman means that the team making the trade has to assume Pacman's contract. And I don't see any team willing to take on Pacman's rookie contract under the circumstances.

imo, any team that accepts Pacman onto their team, would do so only on a year to year basis. I just don't see any team providing him with guaranteed money, at least for the next couple of years.

So really the question becomes, should that Saints bring Pacman in on a year to year basis. Personally, I still say the answer should be no, but the decision to bring him in year to year is not nearly so clear-cut. Reasonable people could definitely make the argument that Pacman's talent would supercede his personal issues on a year to year, low risk contract.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom