N/S - Titans may look to trade Pacman Jones (1 Viewer)

longtime lurker

Buddy D lives FOREVER!
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
* NFL commissioner Roger Goodell is expected to revisit Pacman Jones' suspension in February after he returns from the Pro Bowl. Jones probably will be reinstated then. Titans coach Jeff Fisher wasn't ready to talk about Jones this week. "We've got a lot of internal discussions that will be taking place regarding his status," Fisher said. According to several league sources, the Titans will look to trade Jones. He would address two of the Eagles' more pressing offseason needs – a shutdown corner and a kick returner. But there's no way Andy Reid would consider bringing a guy with his character issues to One NovaCare Way.
http://www.philly.com/dailynews/spo...urces__Heckert_favorite_to_be_Falcons_GM.html

He might have changed and he will solve alot of our problems. i would love to see pacman in a saints uniform but payton will not go for him

What would stop Dallas from looking at him. JJ would sell his soul for another ring.

I wonder what value the Titans would want for him in a trade.....it's hard to imagine a team giving up a high pick.

I think that Adam Sandler, Burt Reynolds and Chris Rock are looking for players of his caliber.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom