N/S Titus Young reportedly says he's better than Megatron (1 Viewer)

It's okay if he believes it. QBs talk all the time about how they think they're the best. It's what it takes in this business.

That it isn't true ain't much of an issue.

The issue is that he behaves like he's PROVEN that on the football field. Production talks, ******** runs the marathon.

Everyone is joking but it sounds like that guy has serious problems.

This don't shock me at all. The players in today's age are very arrogant, and it's encouraged more and more. There's a lot of them that think they are just the king of the world and so great. He's far from the only one. Gone are the days of being appreciative and just happy to be in the league. Now it's all about me me me me and me with them.

That kid needs help badly...he's clearly on that oooooohhhhh wwweeeeeee

Posted from Saintsreport.com App for Android

This don't shock me at all. The players in today's age are very arrogant, and it's encouraged more and more. There's a lot of them that think they are just the king of the world and so great. He's far from the only one. Gone are the days of being appreciative and just happy to be in the league. Now it's all about me me me me and me with them.

Those days never existed. The old timers constantly talk about how their era was best, the game has been watered down, they were the most brutal, etc. Athletes have always been braggarts and showboaters. Muhammad Ali, Ty Cobb, name whatever era you want. You're pining for something that never existed.

Titus Young w/ Stafford throwing > Titus Young w/ Bradford throwing

He really should learn to keep his mouth shut until he accomplishes something.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom