N/S Tom Brady played season with torn MCL (1 Viewer)

They're more worried about how it affected gambling

Old man bones brittle
Ain't gonna finish 2021 season, Stuart little

Old man bones brittle
Ain't gonna finish 2021 season, Stuart little
He will. One of the best lines in the league now (a big improvement for TB over previous years). It’s not popular opinion here, but he proved last season that he’s the GOAT. That SB would’ve been ours had Drew retired and Tom signed here. It’s just the truth. The guy doesn’t lose in the postseason. Having said all that, I do NOT expect the Bucs to win it all this coming season. That’ll be the Chiefs.

He will. One of the best lines in the league now (a big improvement for TB over previous years). It’s not popular opinion here, but he proved last season that he’s the GOAT. That SB would’ve been ours had Drew retired and Tom signed here. It’s just the truth. The guy doesn’t lose in the postseason. Having said all that, I do NOT expect the Bucs to win it all this coming season. That’ll be the Chiefs.
LOLWUT

Their 2020 OL returned 4/5 starters from their 2019 OL. The only change they made was they replaced Dotson with Wirfs (which is an upgrade) but the rest of their OL is still trash.

The only difference is they’re not being penalized nowhere near as much as they were before Brady showed up.

In 2019, they were flagged 23 times in 16 games for offensive holding (1.44 offensive holding calls/game). Last year they were called for offensive holding 14 times in 20 games (0.7 holding calls/game).

The holding calls against them literally got cut in half with only RT being changed, like their OL magically stopped holding? Yeah, I’ll call 🐮💩.

They’re still holding, they just aren’t being flagged for it nearly at the pace they were before. Buccaneers fans wanted to burn their LT Donovan Smith at the stake halfway through last year with how trash he was and they even turned on Jensen and Cappa.

I found it's hard to believe because if he play with a torn MCL all season then why wasn't he listed on the Buccaneers injury report every week?

(Spoiler Alert: once again the NFL won't penalize a Brady's team)

Last edited:
LOLWUT

Their 2020 OL returned 4/5 starters from their 2019 OL. The only change they made was they replaced Dotson with Wirfs (which is an upgrade) but the rest of their OL is still trash.

The only difference is they’re not being penalized nowhere near as much as they were before Brady showed up.

In 2019, they were flagged 23 times in 16 games for offensive holding (1.44 offensive holding calls/game). Last year they were called for offensive holding 14 times in 20 games (0.7 holding calls/game).

The holding calls against them literally got cut in half with only RT being changed, like their OL magically stopped holding? Yeah, I’ll call 🐮💩.

They’re still holding, they just aren’t being flagged for it nearly at the pace they were before. Buccaneers fans wanted to burn their LT Donovan Smith at the stake halfway through last year with how trash he was and they even turned on Jensen and Cappa.
Do some research. Their O line was actually ranked above ours. I think our line is slightly better, but not by much.

Do some research. Their O line was actually ranked above ours. I think our line is slightly better, but not by much.
I’ve done far more than my share of research. My own research, not just parroting someone else’s opinions.

Armstead > Smith

Peat = Marpet

McCoy > Jensen

Ruiz < Cappa

Ramczyk > Wirfs

We’re better at both tackles and center, LG is a wash, and I’d give them an edge at RG since Ruiz is only in his 2nd year at a new position, but Cappa isn’t much better than him.

Wirfs is by far their best player (even as a rookie), but I still wouldn’t take him over either of our tackles and the distance between Armstead and Donovan Smith is laughable. The only one I would take is Marpet if he can play RG.

I’ve done far more than my share of research. My own research, not just parroting someone else’s opinions.

Armstead > Smith

Peat = Marpet

McCoy > Jensen

Ruiz < Cappa

Ramczyk > Wirfs

We’re better at both tackles and center, LG is a wash, and I’d give them an edge at RG since Ruiz is only in his 2nd year at a new position, but Cappa isn’t much better than him.

Wirfs is by far their best player (even as a rookie), but I still wouldn’t take him over either of our tackles and the distance between Armstead and Donovan Smith is laughable. The only one I would take is Marpet if he can play RG.
I’d take Marpet in a New York minute. That’s the only way I disagree. But I think the Saints have a top 3 OL, and the Bucs may be top 5.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom