N/S Tony Romo just got PAID (1 Viewer)

BobE

Now with Covfefe
Reaction score

giphy.gif

Overrated and annoying but aren’t they all

Which commentators do you like? This dude effortlessly waltzed into being in the top 10% of all NFL commentators according to the vast majority of football fans. His analysis is well articulated, very often accurate, and he doesn't at all try to make it about himself due to how surprisingly humbly he carries himself in the booth. Are you just carrying over Cowboy hatred into his retirement years?

Overrated and annoying but aren’t they all

Respectfully disagree. I was 3/4 through a game before I realized it was romo on the mic. I had told my wife and son in law that I really liked the announcer, which sticks out in my mind because it was such a rare thing. When I saw who it was they ribbed me pretty good after all the Romo jokes I'd made over the years.

Aikman and Buck are terrible IMO. Tony's been great every time I've heard him.

Last edited:

Thomas not happy about it..

I guess alot of these players think there's just endless money for them to get paid? Like they can't see their own greediness is what's hurting the lower salaried players more than anything?

This is dumb as hell of him to say when he's making $20M a year. You can't get PAID and then try to posture like you have a bleeding heart for all the "underpaid" players since no player realistically needs more than $20M to last them an entire lifetime even if they ended up having to deal with a terminal illness. And for him to use something as apples and oranges as comparing their pay rates to announcers isn't just dumb, it's D-U-M, DUM.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom