N/S. Trent Green cleared to play (1 Viewer)

billinms

Tiptoeing Through the Tulips
Reaction score
Heard Jay Glazier on Fox Sports radio this morning talking about it. A doctor has cleared Green, so he's in talks with several teams to compete for a starting job. It seems like these guys with concussion problems would retire while they still have something upstairs.

i agree. it seems like it would be in his best interest to just retire. health > money

Man that's scary. One more good hit like that and he could die... seriously Trent think of your family and the rest of your life. Noway he should be playing again.

Man that's scary. One more good hit like that and he could die... seriously Trent think of your family and the rest of your life. Noway he should be playing again.

i know. and as his wife, how would you even consider allowing him to play?? i know that a man is his own man, and he should do what he wants, but sometimes someone just has to step in and say that enough is enough

i agree. it seems like it would be in his best interest to just retire. health > money

Well, not all NFL players continue to play football just for the money, some continue on because they truely do love the game. With that being said though, I agree that he should retire regardless of his motives.

He should follow Steve Young's lead. He had sense enough to get away from the game and make a few million $ on ESPN. I'm sure Trent could land a job commentating somewhere.

He's clearly taken too many shots to the head.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom