N/S: Trufaunt not getting tagged?

Thread starter #1

Saints382

Super Forum Fanatic
Ratings
On NFL Total-Access, Shefter reported...

That the Seahawks might not tag Trufaunt and prefer to use is on Josh Brown their kicker. And that he will most likely hit the market with Samuels.

Banned #6
Ratings
Watch him end up on the Redskins or some other team that annually seems to magically overpay people and end up with cap room.

srenner

C-R-U-N-K.....
Ratings
Is Brown really that good? They can't come to a long term deal with their KICKER? That's amazing.

Trufant wears number 23 in Seattle right? I guess he'll take 32 here.

JOElittleBIGhorn

Super Forum Fanatic
Ratings
Looking at the bigger picture for Seattle, it may make sense to franchise Brown instead. They have a pretty good bunch of young corners who can step in if needed and letting Trufant go would certainly allow them a lot more cap flexibility to extend some of their own guys or make a splash this offseason in free agency. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed.

Ratings
Trufant will re up with the hawks..he has way to many ties with seattle...they will tag brown knowing that Trufant will resign no worries...

Eman5805

Soulful Voice Actor
Ratings
Is Brown really that good? They can't come to a long term deal with their KICKER? That's amazing.

Trufant wears number 23 in Seattle right? I guess he'll take 32 here.
{mod edit - please avoid the use of veiled profanity per the TOS - kd} I like Pierre Thomas, but I'd glady rip the number off his back so Trufant can have it.