N/S Uniform styles (1 Viewer)

Orleans

Veteran
Reaction score
I love my saints uniforms. I own five in total and think black and gold is the best and only color for football. In the past, the Saints have rocked some sweet alternate Uni's like the all gold tops and the throwback black stripes. Is there a uniform that you would like to see from back in the day worn this season, or a new style all together?
5163533000_8bc349fb94_z.jpg

saints-vs-bucs-nov-6-coin-toss3.jpg

I'm not usually one to gripe about the unis, but I wish Nike would fix those crappy collars.

saints-uniforms.jpg

i dont necessarily love it, but i like some of the ideas like having a number on the shoulder or front. wish whoever made this would have made an all black one with a gold Fleur De Lis.

Black top, gold pants
White top, gold pants
Black on Black

my favorites

I love the 60s/70s throwback uniforms with the strips on the sleeves...One week when we wear throwbacks I wish the Saints would paint the field like they used to with the gold endzones and the oldschool helmet with the one bar facemask at midfield...

The throwbacks are killer. Those gold jerseys, on the other hand, were atrocious. There's a reason they were only used once.

Black on black is my favorite! But I would like to see some of those concept unis come to life but maybe like the one guy said black unis with gold fleur de lis with the number on the shoulder. Those unis might make it easier to find your player or who's hurt or something we all are usually cringing our eyes for, from the stands!

saints-uniforms.jpg

i dont necessarily love it, but i like some of the ideas like having a number on the shoulder or front. wish whoever made this would have made an all black one with a gold Fleur De Lis.

These might look ok with the position players.... but would look awful on the heavier lineman!!!! Lol

saints-uniforms.jpg

Okay, this is my first time to use the classic acronym: ***?

I love my saints uniforms. I own five in total and think black and gold is the best and only color for football. In the past, the Saints have rocked some sweet alternate Uni's like the all gold tops and the throwback black stripes. Is there a uniform that you would like to see from back in the day worn this season, or a new style all together?
5163533000_8bc349fb94_z.jpg

We need to push to get these back these are some dope unis and i bet the players would want to wear these more often

On one hand, I'm thankful to Nike for finally matching the gold scheme in our uniform. However, those collars are just an eye sore. As Hokie once said, "it makes my eyes want to vomit".

Dome Patrol era uniforms!!! Best Saints uniforms we have had. If anything, we should bring back the large Fleur De Lis on the helmet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing beats the black out unis IMO.

Now if the NFL would allow us black helmets... Killer.

<-------

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom