N/S Urlacher Bears unable to reach deal (1 Viewer)

I spoke with a bears scout today and i was joking about them taking our players and said who's next? (this is before urlacher) and he said vilma....something to watch for. not saying it's going to happen but it makes sense

i dont understand what makes him think he can command so much moey with his age and knee problems he is way in over his head......but some desperate team will spurlge on him

Evan Silva &#8207;<S>@</S>evansilva <SMALL class=time>1m </SMALL>
$2M Urlacher offer was generous based on performance. Broken down player. Smart business & FB decision. Emery has <S>#</S>Bears in right direction.

i dont understand what makes him think he can command so much moey with his age and knee problems he is way in over his head......but some desperate team will spurlge on him

Without a doubt, some idiot team like the Bills will whip out the check book. I bet that he gets around 5 mm from someone for a year. Maybe 2 years 8 mm. It wouldn't surprise one bit.

I know some Vikings fans who really want him. I think they are kinda crazy.

Without a doubt, some idiot team like the Bills will whip out the check book. I bet that he gets around 5 mm from someone for a year. Maybe 2 years 8 mm. It wouldn't surprise one bit.
Chicago radio is reporting that he wants 2 years for 11 million or he's going to take his ball and go home.

Enjoy retirement Brian, no team that is trying to win would give him that kind of deal

Chicago radio is reporting that he wants 2 years for 11 million or he's going to take his ball and go home.

Hahah dang.. That's asking a lot.. If i had to guess it'll come down at least a bit. Then again there is always teams like the Bills who are willing to blow wads of cash.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom