N/S Vegas - 49r's/Broncos 5-1 favs for next year (1 Viewer)

I can see maybe the Broncos.

But I think the 49ers couple years of dominance is going to end next season to where they will be lucky to even make the playoffs.

perhaps we see a Saints/Broncos matchup?

hoping.

But I think the 49ers couple years of dominance is going to end next season to where they will be lucky to even make the playoffs.

hoping.

A Brees/Manning re-match would be cool.

As long as we win of course. :hihi:

hoping.

Would be wonderful to go again, but if we do I hope it's someone else besides Peyton again. Brady, Flacco, Roethlisberger.

The thing is, the AFC just does not look great, you can make a case that Denver probably should of won the Baltimore game and possibly even be in the SB this year.

Only reason Baltimore won the SB was because I firmly believe the NFC had a huge down year, hell the 2 top seeds this year was San Fran and Atlanta, bet bottom dollar it wont happen next year.

Forget both of them! I guarantee neither smells a SB! Manning is crap in the playoffs. That's a fact! I can pull up stats to show you. Reg season, he's great but he's a choker come playoff time. Seattle, St. Louis, maybe Atlanta, Cincy, are good picks. Come playoff time, look for a wild card to take it home ;)

It'll depend on a few scenarios playing out to see who takes it home. But since we're talking about betting props, here's why Baltimore had minimum 85% chance of winning:

02-01-2013, 06:49 PM
rarely do sb's turn out as you think, usually if you get it right it is mostly luck.
high scoring teams don't score, lesser teams blow out the opponent..etc..
this has been an exceptional playoffs for me and has seemed to consistently reflect trends and situational plays more than ever in recent history...so no reason to change now.

some interesting trends that pay year in and out in playoff situation have been gold and for this game, here we go.

*as we all know the dog has been gold going 8-3 ats in last 11 bowls. (balt)
*sb teams off b2b road games are 5-2 su and 6-0-1 ats s 99 (balt)
*in last 11 sb's, the team with the better regular season record has went 1-10 ats and 0-9 ats in last 9 straight
(balt 10-6)
(sf 11-4-1)
*any playoff team including sb teams off b2b games totalling 70+pts are 3-8 su and ats s 83 (sf 45+28)

my 20+pt playoff system which projected sf in the bowl not only came in, but has a twist..
the lower rated team of the 2 participants according to the #'s has went 10-3-1 ats s 98 and 6-1 su with a 7-0 ats record s 05.
(sf+20)
(bal+3)

gynecologist mentioned in his thread about flacco throwing 8td's in the playoffs with 0 interceptions, he left off the fact that this happened with 5 qb's prior to this feat, each time that team has gone on to not only win the game but get elected game mvp.

86 simms 8-0 won 39-20
89 montana 11-0 won 55-10
92 aikman 8-0 won 52-17
94 young 9-0 won 49-26
09 brees 8-0 won 31-17

how many times does this happen before it stops being called a coincidence, or is it possible most people just don't recognize a qb who is playing at his best.

this would fit perfectly into my mathematical outcome of the total points scored in the game, average these past outcomes in this situation and you have a final score of 45-18.
in using my shutdown system to determine the final point total the game comes out to a 14pt win and final score of baltimore 34-20.
this would play into baltimore's qb having a big day (unexpected), sf's defense surrendering large pts(unexpected), and maybe even history repeating itself once again and flacco being named mvp of the game...also (unexpected)

we'll see what happens...

GAME.

I'll wait until the new coaches, free agency and the draft work out. The bookies don't have to...they already have it done.

I'd love to believe that, too, but I think Harbaugh has built a legitimate, perennial contender with that team; as much as that pains me to admit.

All around solid team anchored by a great defense and led by an emerging star of a QB.

Anything can happen, certainly, but I'm not sure what there is, at the moment, to doubt about them.

No SB win bets made the day after the previous SB is going to go down in the annals of sharp betting.

^^^^This!^^^^

Wait until playoff time! Might not give you the odds as before a season starts, but the odds are in more of your favor the Later you wait. I played $20 on balty +845 to win SB which brought me 169. I'm slowly learning more and more as the time goes by. But this yr I plan on making around $1-2000 off not more than $500.

I'd love to believe that, too, but I think Harbaugh has built a legitimate, perennial contender with that team; as much as that pains me to admit.

All around solid team anchored by a great defense and led by an emerging star of a QB.

Anything can happen, certainly, but I'm not sure what there is, at the moment, to doubt about them.

2 things can happen here. 1) if they continue the read option next season, they go 8-8 at best. 2) If they restructure their game plan to pocket passer, they go to playoffs, maybe the SB but lose it again. I'm thinking 1 is the answer as everyone has a blue print for it and t won't serve them well his playing sophomore yr.

Would be wonderful to go again, but if we do I hope it's someone else besides Peyton again. Brady, Flacco, Roethlisberger.
Personally I'd like to see Drew smack Brady around in the Super Bowl. He will have then beaten the "best" QB's of the generation each head to head in the big game.

Personally I'd like to see Drew smack Brady around in the Super Bowl. He will have then beaten the "best" QB's of the generation each head to head in the big game.

Somehow I think the Brady/ Belichick era is over. I can't see him making another SB appearance unless its next yr. I dont think hell ever win another one.

original.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom