N/S Vegas - 49r's/Broncos 5-1 favs for next year (1 Viewer)

Never bet on the Super Bowl losing team to win the Lombardi the next year. 49ers are looking at a down year next year.

This is a joke. Everyone knows the Broncos aren't going anywhere next year. Their season will end like it always does with Manning, a pick 6 in OT or something else. They will lose in the first round again like all those Colts teams from the past.

I don't think the Niners are going to the Super Bowl again either, unless they fix their secondary, and next year will be a lot tougher. They probably win the division but teams are figuring out how to beat their defense.

Here's something to take notice!!!

Only twice in the history of the Super Bowl has a team come back to win the Super Bowl after losing it the season before.

Patriots this year didn't make it and it hasn’t happened since the perfect 1972 Dolphins captured the big game in early 1973. The only other time it occurred was the season before that, as the 1970 Dallas Cowboys fell short in the big game, only to come back and beat Miami in 1971 season. That era saw only 8 teams get into the playoffs and without things like free agency involved it was more common to see the same teams year after year.

Here's something to take notice!!!

Only twice in the history of the Super Bowl has a team come back to win the Super Bowl after losing it the season before.

Patriots this year didn't make it and it hasn’t happened since the perfect 1972 Dolphins captured the big game in early 1973. The only other time it occurred was the season before that, as the 1970 Dallas Cowboys fell short in the big game, only to come back and beat Miami in 1971 season. That era saw only 8 teams get into the playoffs and without things like free agency involved it was more common to see the same teams year after year.

Those teams from the 70's including the Super Bowl losers would have stomped both these teams in the ground last night lol. There is something about those old teams, they were a lot more physical and hard hitting. Those old Cowboys teams were loaded, Tom Landry was a genius on defense.

I just don't see the Niners making to again. The NFC West is going to be a very tough division. Apart from the Niners, they are 0-1-1 against Jeff Fisher's new Rams team, and the Seahawks could very well compete with them, as long as they don't have a down year. I think the SF secondary has really been exposed now, and it won't be long before teams are beating them.

That's why I'd say rams or Seattle will be tough this yr. want to cash in? Watch KC and Jax. One of those will 2 will win ATS 10-11 times I'm sure. Seattle just might make it next yr. time will tell. Cincy is up n coming as well. Don't discount that team.

I'm gonna wait this one out. It's a lottery as of now. Odds are you won't cash in at this time IMO

I'm going to wait before I make a call. I wasn't shocked to see the 49ers make it though, I had a feeling they would all year.

I don't think Denver is going to make it at all, no way. They will be one and done like the past year. Manning will break the record for most playoff loses, he already has the record for one and dones. The AFC is probably going to be a surprise team.

I'd love to believe that, too, but I think Harbaugh has built a legitimate, perennial contender with that team; as much as that pains me to admit.

All around solid team anchored by a great defense and led by an emerging star of a QB.

Anything can happen, certainly, but I'm not sure what there is, at the moment, to doubt about them.

Yep they have an emerging star at QB.

and they may have an emerging star at QB.

If you want to believe that go ahead but his temper tantrum on the field showed lack luster professionalism and I'm betting Seattle wins the div next yr.

Broncos yes. 40-whiners no. I don't see Kaepernick having a great season next year. Personally I'm hoping that next year about this time there are wishing they had kept Alex Smith :hihi:

Broncos yes. 40-whiners no. I don't see Kaepernick having a great season next year. Personally I'm hoping that next year about this time there are wishing they had kept Alex Smith :hihi:

We'll see how they are but they think they're the only driving force when Seattle and the rams will will pound the snot out of them next yr. the NFC west is beginning to get tough.

It takes 4 wks to begin to figure teams out. Well prolly go 1-1 with Atl. Our div is getting tough. Carolina and TB are emerging. Josh freeman is a good QB believe it or not.

Not much play on Jax at 200-1 yet, but Cleveland is drawing some action in Vegas as a 100-1 option as is our 15-1 Saints.

Ben Maller ‏@benmaller
Seahawks, Redskins, Saints and believe it or not the Cleveland Browns getting early Super Bowl gambling action in Las Vegas, via

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom