N/S: Victor Cruz's Threat/Opinion [MOVED] (1 Viewer)

fleur de love

Practice Squad
Reaction score
NY Giants WR Sends Threatening Tweet: 'Zimmerman Doesn't Last a Year Before the Hood Catches Up to Him'

Concerning the Martin/Zimmerman case and since removed, Victor Cruz tweeted, "Thoroughly confused. Zimmerman doesn't last a year before the hood catches up to him."

Now here is conduct detrimental to the league and real "Bounty" language. I would expect to see legitimate action taken by the league to curtail such dangerous rhetoric. The NFL should have no tolerance with employees who use their fame for drumming up this sort of social hostility.

I think the league should disallow players to use twitter whiteout first screening what they wish to tweet.

Amazing how people can justify this. Imagine it was Ed McCaffery in the mid 90's who tweeted "Cant believe OJ got off, he doesn't last a year before the white population catch up with him."

NO ONE would be saying "Everyone is entitled to their own opinion".

Or would they, Rdanderson91?

Amazing how people can justify this. Imagine it was Ed McCaffery in the mid 90's who tweeted "Cant believe OJ got off, he doesn't last a year before the white population catch up with him."

tumblr_lw97wrdfcG1qb0snwo1_1280.png

Seriously though...lets not devolve this into a racial thread. That'll only end up badly for all parties involved. What Cruz said was dumb, and hopefully didn't put any ideas into someone's mind. But let's be real, for Ed McCaffery to do that on the mid-90s he'd have to have CC'd the world from his AOL account.

NY Giants WR Sends Threatening Tweet: 'Zimmerman Doesn't Last a Year Before the Hood Catches Up to Him'

Concerning the Martin/Zimmerman case and since removed, Victor Cruz tweeted, "Thoroughly confused. Zimmerman doesn't last a year before the hood catches up to him."

Now here is conduct detrimental to the league and real "Bounty" language. I would expect to see legitimate action taken by the league to curtail such dangerous rhetoric. The NFL should have no tolerance with employees who use their fame for drumming up this sort of social hostility.

Cruz made a crass observation that was not a threat in any way.

It may be in bad taste, but neither threatening or factually incorrect unless the year passes and Zimmerman is still with us so we'll have to wait to judge his prediction.

Roddy White told jurors to go kill themselves last night.

Cruz just stated an opinion, which actually may be true in the end.

I wasn't justifying anything. McCaffery is entitled to his own stupid opinion also

tumblr_lw97wrdfcG1qb0snwo1_1280.png

Seriously though...lets not devolve this into a racial thread. That'll only end up badly for all parties involved. What Cruz said was dumb, and hopefully didn't put any ideas into someone's mind. But let's be real, for Ed McCaffery to do that on the mid-90s he'd have to have CC'd the world from his AOL account.

Too late for that!!.....the minute Victor Cruz and Roddy White expressed their opinions it became a racial thing!!

Wait isn't Cruz Hispanic?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom