N/S - Video of first connection - Cousins to Thielen (1 Viewer)

Apologies. Not the content you were hoping for I guess.

Last edited:
VikesFan you’re fine buddy. Ignore the saltboys on here. You are heaps better than that Rams fan that simply cane here to gloat. Think Cousins turns it around this year? Can Dalvin stay healthy? Can the defense rebound?

Should be an interesting year in Minnesota.

VikesFan you’re fine buddy. Ignore the saltboys on here. You are heaps better than that Rams fan that simply cane here to gloat. Think Cousins turns it around this year? Can Dalvin stay healthy? Can the defense rebound?

Should be an interesting year in Minnesota.

Statistically Cousins actually had a pretty good year. He needs time to throw though if they want to win more games.
It was just preseason and all, but his first drive was nice against the Saints who are not the Cardinals, and yes it was preseason.

Dalvin staying healthy would be very good, but they also drafted a RB who they like a lot who they hope can replace Latavius Murray. He might have a bit more speed and miss about him to better resemble what Cook can do.
(I'd still take Kamara if you want to trade).

Defense is a big question mark. They dropped from top 5 to top 10 and it's hard to see where that will improve with some people leaving. They resigned Anthony Barr, but if we're going to be really good, he has to become the more steady play maker than he has been since the hit on Aaron Rodgers.

:(
I wanted to go back and look at that throw because when I first saw it I thought Apple's glove was coming off. It looked kinda spastic from both a QB throw and a DB reaction point of view. Thielen's catch however was masterful.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom