N/s vikes-Giants. When u r good u r lucky too (1 Viewer)

sfbaysaint

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Vikes special teams getting that turnover. Backed to their 2 yard line and get the turnover after the punt near midfield.

I seen we try to run that double A gap defense yesterday, but was to slow to get back in coverage

I dont care for Odell Beckham Jr anymore... hes a cry baby prima donna. Meh

Respected him at LSU... now not so much.

I hope he gets ejected from game...

OBJ is a baby, but that should of been a late hit on him.

The refs are heavily favoring the Vikings in this one. Holding calls, personal fouls, hands to the face. Anything to kill the Giants' drives.

I can't stand the Giants, but this game is nearly unwatchable with how it's being called.

Vikings are getting away with murder holding on offense, and on defense they are running into and mugging the WRs. On that INT, Rhodes grabbed OBJ with both hands 20 yards down the field and ran into him before pushing off to go snag that INT.

I guess it's true. If you are a "good defense," you can basically do whatever you want out there. They aren't going to call it.

This is the hands to the face crew ,bonchie. That's really all they 're looking for.
Different ref crews let some things slide and concentrate on what they are ordered to....

I keep trying to watch this game but House Hunters has been more exiting.

Two hands are better than one.

Newman had his other one.

I've ragged as hard as anyone on OBJ, but I understand his frustration tonight. Vikings can basically do whatever they want to him and nothing is getting called.

Newman had his other one.

I've ragged as hard as anyone on OBJ, but I understand his frustration tonight. Vikings can basically do whatever they want to him and nothing is getting called.
Looks like the Seahawks of a few years back with what's allowed.

But that's called PI...on an uncatchable ball.

Giants heads must be exploding.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom