N/S - VikesGuy - Game Day Thread (1 Viewer)

Time for the longest 4th quarter ever...

Overtime.

Evidently our OC forgot about scoring in the 2nd half.

Saints handling the run well.

Congratulations.

The more physical team won, but neither of these teams were championship caliber.

PS. It was a push off but receivers have been getting away with that for at least the last quarter century.

Last edited:
Overtime.

Evidently our OC forgot about scoring in the 2nd half.

Saints handling the run well.
Hey if your still floating around Vikesfan congrats on your win. Kirk delivered when he had to. Good luck next game I believe it'll be S.F. Beat em can't stand em.

Hey if your still floating around Vikesfan congrats on your win. Kirk delivered when he had to. Good luck next game I believe it'll be S.F. Beat em can't stand em.

Thanks.

Yeh, Kirk came through in the end. Your D really slowed us 2nd half though.
I had very little confidence going into overtime, but fortunately Kirk put one out there for 19.

I think if you asked most Vikings fans, they'd say we'll have a better chance against the 49ers than you guys. (Ability to rattle their QB). I'm guessing that will be the talk this week.
But the road game schedule will be tough.

Congratulations.

The more physical team won, but neither of these teams were championship caliber.

PS. It was a push off but receivers have been getting away with that for at least the last quarter century.

I don't know how the NFL will handle those types of calls in the future. There's that hand play and pushing all of the time. Unless you start putting sensors on people to compare the force of the push, it's so subjective.

You guys losing Lattimore made a big difference in OT. I never saw the Vikings react immediately to an player being taken out like the Vikings did there. Not sure if on purpose or coincidence.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom