N/S:Vikings New Stadium (1 Viewer)

Domefan504

SR is my life!
Reaction score
Watching the Chargers vs Vikings on FOX right now and must admit that new stadium looks pretty nice. It's a glass domed stadium. Almost looks like they are outside. Anyway thoughts?

Watching the Chargers vs Vikings on FOX right now and must admit that new stadium looks pretty nice. It's a glass domed stadium. Almost looks like they are outside. Anyway thoughts?

A new stadium would be nice, but it comes with issues. Location, in my opinion, is bigger than the stupid PSLs. Where in NOLA can they put this thing that is in such a great location that the current is in?

Maybe it's me and a ploy to sell tickets but I'm not a big fan of being on the field behind the team, coaches, cameramen, etc.

Same as the Cowboys stadium. It looks good but I guess for a billion dollars I expect such amenities.

Atlanta's stadium looks to be pretty darn good too based off what is public thus far. ( I just threw up in my mouth saying that...)

I do like the natural light though. It is pretty cool.

A new stadium would be nice, but it comes with issues. Location, in my opinion, is bigger than the stupid PSLs. Where in NOLA can they put this thing that is in such a great location that the current is in?

If the Saints ever get a new stadium, it has to be where the Dome is. Probably play two seasons in Baton Rouge like the Vikings did with the Gophers.

Seeing the stadium on TV, I am struck by the lighting. I did not go the Superdome on Friday because the lighting in the Dome has been really dim, and it looked dark in the stadium on TV.

For the life of me, I'm not sure why the Vikings ever moved indoors. Having the Purple People Eaters was of course a reason, but apart from that it's a big reason why they went to four SBs in the early 70s. Can you imagine the home field advantage with the weather? Same thing for the early 90s Bills, who had home field advantage three of the four times they made it to a SB.

It's a great looking stadium, and that horn is ******. I'm not a fan of the city putting in 500 million to build it though. I don't care if the state does have a huge surplus.

It won't even be the best looking Stadium in a few years. This is the new soccer stadium design.

CcAcy1AUEAEyvc2.jpg

500 million for a stadium and can't even give you a whole slice of pizza

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-08-28 at 4.13.53 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-08-28 at 4.13.53 PM.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 44

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom