N/S, Vince Young had very impressive Pro Day (1 Viewer)

While I don't believe VY would fit for the saints I've always had a problem with understanding why people wanna overlook VY's knack for being able to win games as a starting nfl qb. Especially in Tennessee where they didn't have elite offensive talent. Their wr's over the years are probably below avg other than dMason. VY almost had to run just to keep the chains moving.

Fisher never wanted VY on the team off the top. That is not an environment conducive to growth or maturity. And yet the guy was still able to win games.

WIN GAMES!!!

What we talkin about??

chad johnson wr , I think can still play, but he would be poor in our system, he can't learn the Pats play book, then he can't learn ours

VY has always passed the eyeball test. Things like reading and spelling his own name have been more significant challenges for him.

I would kick the tires on Vince Young. Bring him into camp to compete, if he does not win the backup QB position . No harm done.

Bring him in for sure and sign him if it's cheap. He may have an iq of 10, but you could do waaaay worse for a backup QB. If the worst happened and Brees went down, this guy can win you some football games.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom