N/S Walsh-Tapes-Immunity (1 Viewer)

take away all their draft picks and strip them of their superbowl champ titles of all of them theyve ever won, that is the only reasonable solution

I'll ask again, what is the point. Pats coach has admitted to cheating since 2000, so what if these tapes show he did, we already know he did? We already know they cheated for the last 8 years, they were punished; what changes with new tapes by this guy? Why does the Senator say he is moving forward with the investigation? What does he want to happen?

Kick them out of the league and replace them with the Mexico City Chupacabras.

If it was proven without a doubt that they taped the Rams illegally, at least that SuperBowl title should be stripped from them. Frankly, if they are proven without a doubt (e.g., tapes still exist) to have cheated in any AFCCG they should be stripped of their SB titles those years as well.
I think if previous tapes still exist, it will open up a whole new can of worms, especially with Specter having his nose hot on this.
I don't want to say to automatically strip them of all their titles, but if illegal tapes still exist with this, you have to take a serious look of taking away the titles that it can be proven they cheated for.
I hope this becomes an issue 10-15 years down the road when it comes time for HOF voting for Brady / Belicheck / etc. If gambling can keep Pete Rose out of the baseball HOF, this could and should keep these guys out.

I hope this becomes an issue 10-15 years down the road when it comes time for HOF voting for Brady / Belicheck / etc. If gambling can keep Pete Rose out of the baseball HOF, this could and should keep these guys out.

Belichick maybe, but did Brady even know about the taping? If he did what could he do even if he didn't approve. That would be a bad position to be in.

Kick them out of the league and replace them with the Mexico City Chupacabras.

And that would help balance the stem of illegal immigration as 500 Americans would have to move to MXCTY to run the show and play = maybe more. They could ship their checks back each week and singlehandedly balance the money flow.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom