N/S: Warrick Dunn = Still very angry at Petrino (1 Viewer)

Division rival? Yeah: the same team that originally drafted him. :idunno:

i'm not following you, they are in the same division; so what does it matter who drafted him??? my statement was it was a divsion rival which is 100 % true. So why are you replying to it and using the icon like I said something wrong ???

i'm not following you, they are in the same division; so what does it matter who drafted him??? my statement was it was a divsion rival which is 100 % true. So why are you replying to it and using the icon like I said something wrong ???

Of course they're in the same division. I still don't get your point. They CUT him and he went BACK to his old team. I don't see how anybody has any understanding for Petrino, at all. I guess you and I are on opposite ends of this issue. No big deal.

Of course they're in the same division. I still don't get your point. They CUT him and he went BACK to his old team. I don't see how anybody has any understanding for Petrino, at all. I guess you and I are on opposite ends of this issue. No big deal.

I agree, no big deal; my point was said in the original thread, i said how i'm sure some falcon fans feel about dunn right now. anway, I don't agree with the way Petrino handled the situation; but it just rubbed me the wrong way hearing Dunn talk about him when everyone wants to kiss Vic's feet after going to jail. the players want to call out petrino, but not vic.

My bad: I glossed right over that hypocrisy. I agree: they (the Clown players) should have been JUST as angry and vocal.

Better them than us. Hope it happens again in GayTL. Karma is a $@#&* "AINT" it?

unless dunn is showing the same anger for Vic who got himself arrested and hurt the entire franchise, I could care less. petrino took the best offer for him and his family, wow, let's hang the guy. professional athletes never do that. then dunn goes and signs with a division rival (atlanta to tampa), I best some falcon fans are saying the same thing about him.

Dunn signing with the team that he played most his career for (during the off-season when he wasn't under contract) and Petrino quiting on his team/players in the middle of the season are COMPLETELY different. I don't get the comparison.

petrino took the best offer for him and his family, wow, let's hang the guy. professional athletes never do that.

mid-season?

Are you an Arkansas Razorback fan? The reason I ask is because you're the first I've heard who has defended Petrino. NTTAWWT

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom