N/S Washington Rebrand Contest Vote (1 Viewer)

bigdub81

Official SR Logo Designer
Reaction score
If it’s not too much to ask, can I get y’all to vote for me on this Redskins rebrand concept that I submitted. It’s for fun and bragging rights, possibly a trophy, but I’d still like to win my category: Redwolves.

Vote for Rollin Garcia Jr @bigdub81. Thanks in advance to all who gives me a vote. I appreciate it!

done...good job buddy. there are some pretty good entries...my favs are:

1596150691646.png1596150511197.png1596150619892.png

And I understand the meaning behind the one with the goggles on the helmet, I just think it looks ridiculous

I voted, but i gotta say I like Chad Fields Redtails concept over all.

I really don’t care what the Washington football team decides to do; I’m indifferent to the entire situation... I went to vote for you, but I’m not sure what happened... it said “thanks for voting” but I don’t remember ever getting to that point.

Anyways... good luck! I hope I voted for you

I really don’t care what the Washington football team decides to do; I’m indifferent to the entire situation... I went to vote for you, but I’m not sure what happened... it said “thanks for voting” but I don’t remember ever getting to that point.

Anyways... good luck! I hope I voted for you
Did you click on the pic to the far right at the bottom of the Redwolves uniforms? If so, that's your vote for bigdub.

I voted for yours, but I must say I kind of like the helmet logo at the top of the page best, which doesn't seem to belong to any of the entries. I think they should rename themselves "The Washington Red Barons" and use that helmet. Heck, partner with Red Baron pizza for new revenue streams.

I voted for yours. Really nice logo! The gradient argyle is really cool too.

I voted for yours, but I must say I kind of like the helmet logo at the top of the page best, which doesn't seem to belong to any of the entries. I think they should rename themselves "The Washington Red Barons" and use that helmet. Heck, partner with Red Baron pizza for new revenue streams.

It's the third redtails concept. Justin McKeever.

As long as we aren't doing Redhawks I'll be happy. We already have Seahawks, Falcons, and Eagles. Don't think we need another bird. My vote is for Redtails. Redwolves would be a nice one too.

"Redtails" seems good theoretically, because of the historical reference, but it just does not sound good verbally.

"Redhawks" is the way to go.

The other ideas are lame.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom