N/S Week 3 Falcons @ Pats (1 Viewer)

Not an easy game and I really didn't want to face the Pats coming off a loss but this is a winnable game, The peices are there.

That said

Patriots 29
Falcons 24

Hope I'm wrong

Can't wait to watch it though. This game will tell us what we're really made of.

Meh. I think the Clowns possibly win. The Clowns O is good enough to blow up the D of the Pats, long as they don't get stage fright.

If Brady gets into some type of rhythm then it may be a shootout, but if they continue to him in the mouth and use the blueprint that the Bills and Jets wrote up perfectly for them, they should walk away with a victory.

I hope they lose to the Pats tho. I don't want to see the media hold their jockstrap all week.

If Wes Welker is still out the Falclowns get the W. The Pats D seems a bit suspect as they have lost some key pieces...

Nah, I don't think it'll be like that. I like atl_falcon's prediction. Sounds about right to me.

Not sure of exactly what is going on with the Pats but they look rather pedestrian. While the Falcons look pretty good on both sides of the ball.

The Patriots lost KEY defensive personnel in: Mike Vrabel, Richard Seymour, Teddy Bruschi, Rodney Harrison and possibly someone else that I am forgetting. It's hard to lose that many key components of a stout defense and not feel it.

As of late, they just don't impress me but maybe they'll get their swagger back during this week of practice.

Also, Wes Welker's contribution to that team is huge and if he doesn't play, they'll have a problem.

Not sure of exactly what is going on with the Pats but they look rather pedestrian. While the Falcons look pretty good on both sides of the ball.

The Patriots lost KEY defensive personnel in: Mike Vrabel, Richard Seymour, Teddy Bruschi, Rodney Harrison and possibly someone else that I am forgetting. It's hard to lose that many key components of a stout defense and not feel it.

As of late, they just don't impress me but maybe they'll get their swagger back during this week of practice.

Also, Wes Welker's contribution to that team is huge and if he doesn't play, they'll have a problem.

Mayo, starting LB out for the year. I wouldnt want to face the Pats coming off a loss at home. I look for the Pats to turn it around and win a good game.

The Pats haven't lost back to back games in a long long time(2006 I think but I'm to lazy to check that). So from a neutrul stand point I'd pick the Pats but don't be shocked to see the Falcons beat them sunday either.
nesux.gif

Go Falcons!!

The Patiots stink. why is this so hard for people to accept. Hotlanta wins.

So much for the Sophmore slump. Ryan is looking like the real deal.

I hope the Turds do well until we play them, it will only hurt more after we destroy them.

I think ATL takes out the Pats. Pat's don't look very good to me this year and it may be a changing of the guard for the once elite New England guys. Unless Brady can really sinc up with his offense they may be OK, but their D has been more than lacking the last two games.

Pats are a little suspect right now, even if the Falclowns win, I'm going to bombard their forum on why the Patriots let them win. I got one already, " The game would have been different if Mayo was in there".

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom