N/S Welcomed 2 new WhoDat's into the world... (1 Viewer)

mtq79

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Hey all,
Just want to share my joy. Friday, my wife and I got a scare as she was admitted to the hospital at 33 weeks pregnant with pre-eclampsia. They wanted her to rest in the hospital for the weekend and reassess on Monday but the twins had other ideas.

Late Saturday night, my wife was prepped for an emergency C-Section and at 11:12 pm we welcomed our 2 beautiful baby boys into the world. Andrew Michael and Henry Edward were premature but are doing well. They are in the special care nursery but are breathing on their own and I'm assured they are doing well.

My wife gave us a scare about an hour or so after the operation was over when she had a seizure and they rushed her to the Intensive Care Unit where she still resides. She's received 5 blood transfusions since early Sunday morning and we're hopeful she can return to the maternity floor later today. She has only had the chance to meet little Drew so far as Henry was more critical. Optimistic that she'll be able to meet Henry later this evening.

Just wanted to share my story. WhoDat boys! TwoDat?

Congratulations!

Sounds like everybody is going to be okay and y'all can get to the hard part of having twin babies pretty soon - great news. WhoDat Nation grows bigger.

Well you didn't expect them to miss the next Saints home game, did you?

Congrats.

il_570xN.358234814_5sqr.jpg

Welcome to the Club! So thankful everyone is healthy!!

WHO DAT!!

Congratulations!! Best of luck to your wife in her recovery as well. So happy for you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for sharing your happy news with us, mtq! A double blessing of two baby boys is great cause for celebration indeed! :9:

I especially like that you called Andrew "little Drew."

Praying for a quick and full recovery for their dear Mom and both of them. May she and you soon be able to hold your boys close and whisper in their little ears all the love that is in your hearts. God bless you.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom