N/S When is Dallas supposed to go all Dallas (1 Viewer)

Its not Dak and Elliot, it is that offensive line. That may be the best oline I have ever seen

They are our 2015 Panthers. Overachieving by lot and got to play against a super weak AFC WEST and NFC North. They'll come back down to earth in the Playoffs or in the Superbowl.

2015 Panthers went to the Super Bowl though.

Got past Seattle and Arizona to do it too.

Seattle HEALTHY can beat Dallas.

I'm probably in the minority on this one, but if it came down to Dallas and Seattle for the NFC championship, I'd root for Dallas. And then I'd root for them to get demolished in the super bowl.

I'm probably in the minority on this one, but if it came down to Dallas and Seattle for the NFC championship, I'd root for Dallas. And then I'd root for them to get demolished in the super bowl.
Not I. I hate SEATTLE, but I HATE Dallas much, MUCH more.

I'm over the Seattle stuff.

Meanwhile, my hate for Dallas transcends time.

I was a little kid the last time Dallas won the Super Bowl, so as much as I've enjoyed watching them fail in recent years, I never developed quite the same seething hatred of them that people older than me have developed. Don't get me wrong though, I still really hate them.

Seattle, on the other hand - It's a mixture of wanting to see them fail since the Unger-Graham trade, their team (almost) constantly getting away with "playing physical" when other teams get flagged for doing the same things, and the overall smugness surrounding their team and fan base. I'm done with it.

I went to the game in Dallas in 2014 and it was a horrible experience. I still want them to lose - badly. I just want Seattle taken care of first.

They came into this season facing one of the easiest schedules in the league and haven't really faced a high powered offense other than the Steelers and maybe Washington.

I think they're still vulnerable to high scoring passing offenses. They're 30th in the league against the pass, almost as bad as NO and ATL :rolleyes:

Any given Sunday ... especially when the playoffs come around. One bad game and you are done. Dallas has played well thus far but their defense hasn't been tested due to long time consuming drives by that offensive line.

Giants/Seattle both have veteran QB's w/big game experience & solid defenses that can get off the field on 3rd down. I still expect the meltdown to happen in the playoffs when it matters most for the Cowboys.

I just don't see a team that can beat Seattle and New England 2 games in a row.

I can easily see Seattle or New England winning 2 really tough games in a row, because they have done it many times over by now.

*and how much of that Dallas run D ranking is due to the fact that they are up by 2 TD's every 4th quarter?

They have pulled a "Seattle, San Francisco" and lucked way out with a mid round, mobile QB playing WAY over his head. History has shown that *probably won't last.
They have played a weak (weakest possible, IIRC) schedule
They have had virtually all the "lucky breaks" in their season go their way (the exact opposite of the Saints' season minus the Chargers game)

Very good team? Yes. The juggernaut that the media wants them to be? Hardly.

image.png

They have all those first round picks on the O-line. Its incredible. Wish Saints had their O-line. They took a lot of flack picking all those 1st round O-linemen and now it is paying off. They built their Offense the right way.
That's how you beat a great defense is by winning the battles up front. Dak is good. We will have to wait and see how good. With that line and zeke and Dez and Within he looks better than he is. They will be hard to beat.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom