N/S Where are all the TO lovers and McDaniel haters? (1 Viewer)

Tone fair, that was probably due to him making slot of stupid decisions. That still doesn't neccessitate a thread solely for the purpose of calling people out. Especially this early in the season when just about anything can still happen.

There you go...........you just stated that they were stupid decisions when a bunch of us said give it time. All of his decisions don't look so stupid now. Cutler is a bum.

In 3 games they've only given up like 17 points. That isnt good? We put up 17 points in 10 minutes in Philly. Think before you type.

Thank you. I think we would kill Denver but give the devil his due.................their D has played great.

I heard on nfl radio (so not sure of the validity) that they have given up the fewest points ever to start a season three games in. I don't care who you play.....................that is awesome.

It's weird. That defense couldn't stop anyone last year. Now they bring in an offensive minded head coach and BAM the defense is playing like world beaters.

I didn't follow the Bronco's too much this season apart from the Jay Cutler/Josh McDaniels/Brandon Marshall soap opera. Did they make any major changes to their defensive personnel that I'm not aware of? Is the scheme just that much better? Are they still a bad defense that's been getting it done with smoke and mirrors through 3 weeks?

In 3 games they've only given up like 17 points. That isnt good? We put up 17 points in 10 minutes in Philly. Think before you type.
And how many points have Quinn and Russell led offenses scored in their other two games? Not impressed. It's like saying a 3-0 BYU is as good as Florida. Just bump the thread in 5 weeks and then you might have something to say.

I'll give the Ravens, Jets and Vikings and teams that beat quality opponents or won convincingly by thrashing them credit, but I won't give credit for 3 close wins, one by a 4th down tip in a lost game, two against contenders for the 1st round draft pick credit for being great.

purgatorysaint said:
Tone fair, that was probably due to him making slot of stupid decisions. That still doesn't neccessitate a thread solely for the purpose of calling people out. Especially this early in the season when just about anything can still happen.

There you go...........you just stated that they were stupid decisions when a bunch of us said give it time. All of his decisions don't look so stupid now. Cutler is a bum.

And I'm saying give it time, too. Because I'm positive, in the ende, I will have been right. But what I think is nit my point. I was never calling for his head. I agree that people needed to wait then. And I think you need to do the same now. It's still too early.

I'd love for them to beat Dallas, but doubt it. Do you see this "great" defense that deserves "props" holding their own against the New England, San Diego, Pittsburgh, Baltimore stretch? If not, a bit early to toot any horns. If so, lay it on the line and bump the thread afterwards, right or wrong. If they win 2 of the next 5 I'll bump the thread and eat crow.

File me under the "dont give a damn about teams other than the Saints, especially not the AFC" list :nono:

And how many points have Quinn and Russell led offenses scored in their other two games? Not impressed. It's like saying a 3-0 BYU is as good as Florida. Just bump the thread in 5 weeks and then you might have something to say.

I'll give the Ravens, Jets and Vikings and teams that beat quality opponents or won convincingly by thrashing them credit, but I won't give credit for 3 close wins, one by a 4th down tip in a lost game, two against contenders for the 1st round draft pick credit for being great.

I don't give a **** what it says in 5 weeks, I care about what it says now. Right now, they have given up 17 points. They havent just face Russell and Quinn either. There are more people on those 2 teams than just the QBs. Oakland has a solid run game, and the Browns, have arguably a top 10 receiver in Braylon Edwards as well as a decent run game. Im not saying saying they are the best team in the NFL, but they aren't bad, and they are 3-0.

lmao at mcdaniels and the notion that the broncos are good

they played a grand total of ZERO good teams

they won against the bengals on a freak play that will never happen to that franchise again

they beat the freaking browns who are horrible

they beat the raiders who may be worse than the browns.

WAKE ME UP when they actually play somebody. the lions might be 2 and 1 against those scrubs

mcdaniels is still a goofball and his cut off sleeves wannabe belichek look is mentally challenged

The Broncos D is out of this world huh? Sure...ok...whatever you say...::backs away slowly::

I was on another board tonight where a Bronco fan was using Bronco judo logic. Bronco Judo goes something like this:
The Broncos beat the Bengals who beat the World Champion Steelers which makes the Broncos invincible so they will destroy the Cowboys next week.

I dont know if it means the Broncos won the super bowl or not because Bronco Judo logic is VERY complex but it is absolutely deadly in football arguments.

I don't give a **** what it says in 5 weeks, I care about what it says now.
Brilliant. That's the way to think; throw out evaluation of the opponents, and call the season after 3 games. Are you an official BCS voter by chance?

Oakland has a solid run game
I admit holding the Raiders who average an amazing 103 yds/game so far to 95 shows they are more dominant on D than the 23rd ranked rush defense of San Diego and the staunch Chiefs defense. Why are people talking about the Ravens, Jets and Saints D when they shut down this attack so well?

the Browns, have arguably a top 10 receiver in Braylon Edwards as well as a decent run game.
Correct, the run game is truly decent at 30th in the league at 64 yards a game (54 against Denver, so they really dragged that average down with stout D eh?). Also with Quinn throwing to him, you're right Edwards may set a personal best this season after starting out against all 3 teams with 10 for 139. Denver did hold this guy to 6 for 92, which is something to crow about since he caught an average of 2 for 23.5 in the other two games.

I admit, there's no reason not to respect them. I humbly admit defeat.

Broncos have had an easy schedule so far but they have Dallas, then New England, then at San Diego. Hopefully they beat Dallas, but they're easily back to .500.

I don't like the attitude displayed by McD, and to me winning is not everything, nor is it something that the Broncos will continue to do.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom