N/S Where are all the TO lovers and McDaniel haters? (1 Viewer)

Don't argue with Purgatory about Cutler. Cutler apparently killed his parents, and since he left the Broncos, Purg will use the Broncos beating the Raiders and Browns as proof that Cutler stinks.

I'm not really worried about the Broncos or TO right now.

Its the SAINTS vs the JETS Sunday - wooOoOoOOoOOooOO

WoOooOOoOOOooO

(Sung to the tune of Mccartney and Wings-Jet)

Is it so wrong for the guy to give another 3=0 team some credit? After all, most of us Saints fans get pretty riled up when other fans say we haven't played anybody.
Before I get blasted look at it this way (and no I am not going to get all statistical here) 3-0 is undefeated, and we are all psyched about it, and loving it. For a Donkeys team that was supposed to be HORRID, they are still 3-0.
The addition of Dawkins was mosterous for thier D, and Orton is a game manager. They are far from great, but they are not bad.
Also, after 2 games and 9 TDs we were all over Breesus' nuts, so let's back away slowly from that before we condem someone for voicing an opinion.

Geesh, is it judgmental day on the forum today or what????

So why should we accept the results at face value when it comes to Denver's record, but not with Chicago (AKA, they're 2-1, but "you know Cutler will let them down")?

I remember numerous people on this board saying that TO was still a top 5/10 wideout and I laughed. Where are you guys?

As for McDaniel............I don't think the broncos are great but their D is playing out of this world and Orton just wins. I know the bears are 2-1 but Cutler will let them down.................I think all the McDaniel haters need to have some crow served.

GEAUX SAINTS!!!!!!!!!!

Without Cutler the Bears are 0-3 right now. I don't think anyone will be eating crow over that.

As for McDaniels, he's beaten noone, literally. He's 3-0 because of one of the luckiest plays in NFL history.

Maybe TO is just old and washed up? This bum dropped a sure fire 80 yarder last week and this week he was pathetic. I said it then and I stand by it now..................he isn't even in the top 30 wideouts anymore.

LOL T.O washed up is funny the Offensive plays are horrible they are running a no huddle offense with a QB who can't really read defense's. T.O numbers are down as well as Lee Evan so I guess that he is old and washed up too:scratch::scratch::scratch:. When did he drop and 80 yarder the pass that he caught for the touchdown was for more yards than the one that you are talking about. Please stop the hate because it is clouding your judgement..

LOL T.O washed up is funny the Offensive plays are horrible they are running a no huddle offense with a QB who can't really read defense's. T.O numbers are down as well as Lee Evan so I guess that he is old and washed up too:scratch::scratch::scratch:. When did he drop and 80 yarder the pass that he caught for the touchdown was for more yards than the one that you are talking about. Please stop the hate because it is clouding your judgement..

Week 2. It was all over the nfl highlights.................actually would of been like 84 yards. Heck, he leads the league in drops every year.

There you go...........you just stated that they were stupid decisions when a bunch of us said give it time. All of his decisions don't look so stupid now. Cutler is a bum.

Do you understand that the Broncos have played the Bengals, Browns and the Raiders?

I don't want to take too much away from them, but I am not amazed by their achievements either.

And as far as TO goes, I am no fan of his but I would not count him out yet. I think he can still be a very productive WR. (I just hate what he does to team chemistry).

Week 2. It was all over the nfl highlights.................actually would of been like 84 yards. Heck, he leads the league in drops every year.

He led the league in drops in 1 season and you're obsessing over 1 dropped pass? Didn't he catch another deep one in that game? And didn't he break his finger in the single season where he lead the league in drops? Could help to get your facts straight.

If Trent Edwards could actually get the ball to his receivers, T.O. would be putting up numbers. The fact that his numbers are down this year isn't because he's older, it's the fact that the Bills offensive system sucks. You're fooling yourself if you don't think he's still one of the top receivers. Just because he isn't getting the ball doesn't mean he isn't getting open. He was open numerous times on Sunday and Edwards failed to get him the ball.

What's with all the haters and lovers stuff these days? Reminds me of when Vick was still on the falcons and I would lurk on their boards to laugh at those idiots for doing the same thing. Ahhh, the good ol' days.

This isnt a "haters and lovers" thread, this is an "I told you so" thread...which is sad when you think about it...guys mad nobody listened to him? so he creates a thread to remind people what he said and how he feels he is right....

He led the league in drops in 1 season and you're obsessing over 1 dropped pass? Didn't he catch another deep one in that game? And didn't he break his finger in the single season where he lead the league in drops? Could help to get your facts straight.

If Trent Edwards could actually get the ball to his receivers, T.O. would be putting up numbers. The fact that his numbers are down this year isn't because he's older, it's the fact that the Bills offensive system sucks. You're fooling yourself if you don't think he's still one of the top receivers. Just because he isn't getting the ball doesn't mean he isn't getting open. He was open numerous times on Sunday and Edwards failed to get him the ball.

:9::9::9::9::9::9::9::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::plus-un2::plus-un2:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom