N/S Where are all the TO lovers and McDaniel haters? (1 Viewer)

purgatorysaint

Very Banned
Reaction score
I remember numerous people on this board saying that TO was still a top 5/10 wideout and I laughed. Where are you guys?

As for McDaniel............I don't think the broncos are great but their D is playing out of this world and Orton just wins. I know the bears are 2-1 but Cutler will let them down.................I think all the McDaniel haters need to have some crow served.

GEAUX SAINTS!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, its only going into week 4. WAY too early to start calling people out.

What's with all the haters and lovers stuff these days? Reminds me of when Vick was still on the falcons and I would lurk on their boards to laugh at those idiots for doing the same thing. Ahhh, the good ol' days.

People were calling out McDaniels before the season even started......................that was mind boggling to me.......................if they can do it so can rational people that told them to wait before making judgements.

Broncos are a tip and two hapless teams away from winless. They lose a minimum of 5 out of the next 8. I just hope they beat the Cowboys.

The Broncos D is out of this world huh? Sure...ok...whatever you say...::backs away slowly::

I heard on nfl radio (so not sure of the validity) that they have given up the fewest points ever to start a season three games in. I don't care who you play.....................that is awesome. Give them their due................they may not end up with 7 wins but they are playing well now.

People were calling out McDaniels before the season even started......................that was mind boggling to me.......................if they can do it so can rational people that told them to wait before making judgements.
Be rational and wait until they don't face Russell and Quinn.

To be fair to T.O. he is not being used properly. Denver is not that good give it a couple weeks.

Maybe TO is just old and washed up? This bum dropped a sure fire 80 yarder last week and this week he was pathetic. I said it then and I stand by it now..................he isn't even in the top 30 wideouts anymore.

Be rational and wait until they don't face Russell and Quinn.

We gave up 27 to Stafford who I think will be a bust also. Guys, give them their due. How can we ever ask for respect if we don't give it also?

purgatorysaint said:

Tone fair, that was probably due to him making slot of stupid decisions. That still doesn't neccessitate a thread solely for the purpose of calling people out. Especially this early in the season when just about anything can still happen.

Because in all honesty, they haven't earned it. Stafford has won a game, the other teams have not won a single game between them, and the tip against Cincinnati was a total fluke.

I remember numerous people on this board saying that TO was still a top 5/10 wideout and I laughed. Where are you guys?

As for McDaniel............I don't think the broncos are great but their D is playing out of this world and Orton just wins. I know the bears are 2-1 but Cutler will let them down.................I think all the McDaniel haters need to have some crow served.

GEAUX SAINTS!!!!!!!!!!

Well if you ever want the blueprint for a one star thread, this is it!!!

Isn't this a Saints forum???

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom