N/S Where do you see Cam and Jameis ending up? (1 Viewer)

t-rex23

I Owe Drew
Reaction score
Taking personal prejudices aside, these two guys are going to be had with little to no risk and both have a high ceiling.

Cam is a big question mark because of his health but he is worth taking a chance on.

Jameis is still very young and obviously has talent. A good offensive mind might see the challenge of turning him around being worth it.

Would you rather have Dalton over one of these two? I wouldn't. Dalton is a known, average commodity. Cam and Jameis at least have the potential to be something more.

Saint Kamara

Formerly SaintSproles and SaintReggie
Reaction score
I think Cam gets a starting gig and I think Jameis is left out in the cold.

Dalton I'm on the fence.

My predictions:

Cam - Chargers
Dalton - New England
Winston - backup in Jacksonville

No2DC

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
This is a unique group(Dalton, Winston, Newton), all of them are career starters and 2 former 1st picks. It it boils down to ego and fit.

MV2

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Cam I wouldnt sign with his age and injury history.

Winston has all the physical tools, he just needs to get it right between his ears. For a good price I'd be very intrigued. I mean he had 5,000 yards and 33 TDs. There's obviously some talent there. Just have to limit the mistakes.

Dalton has less injury concerns than Cam, but how much has the Bengals dysfunctional environment affected him? He looked good early on, but that organization is a dumpster fire.

Bottom line, if I have a QB and I could sit Winston behind a veteran I'd choose Winston.

Walter White

All-Pro
Reaction score
Winston and Cam will end up with either the Chargers, Jacksonville, Washington, or the Patriots. They will be starters because all hating aside they are very talented QB's. The question with Cam is his health and the question for Winston is not between the ears as another Who Dat suggested but his eyes. It's been known since he was in college that his vision is bad. So bad that he wears prescription goggles in practice. With the vision correction he might be scary good.

WhoDatSean

Super Bowl Bound
Reaction score
How did Cam go from taking the Panthers to the Super Bowl to tanking so fast? Smh. I feel like this guy has just gotten his head beat in and he’s lost the drive. Not that I’m complaining about it lol.

whodatbe

Kenner Brah!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The Chargers claim Tyrod is their guy but I think they would benefit on a short term deal with Winston. If he were available really cheap, I'd take him as insurance.

Innominate

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Winston and Cam will end up with either the Chargers, Jacksonville, Washington, or the Patriots. They will be starters because all hating aside they are very talented QB's. The question with Cam is his health and the question for Winston is not between the ears as another Who Dat suggested but his eyes. It's been known since he was in college that his vision is bad. So bad that he wears prescription goggles in practice. With the vision correction he might be scary good.
So you're saying all the bucs had to do was buy the guy some contacts but they wouldn't do that for their first round pick to be successful?

Zack Lee

VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Winston has shown enough that somebody is going to take on the project. But I think he is missing something in the leadership department like Jeff George was. Talent will continue to get him looks but he will never make it.

Walter White

All-Pro
Reaction score
So you're saying all the bucs had to do was buy the guy some contacts but they wouldn't do that for their first round pick to be successful?
Or he just take a few thousand out of that multi-million dollar contract and get lasik surgery. Which he finally did. lol. Outside of the interceptions he's actually good.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom