N/S Where do you see Cam and Jameis ending up? (2 Viewers)

He has 5000yds because he is a gunslinger. In order to limit his mistakes he needs to take less chances which will impact his productivity.

Also, the guy is basically mentally handicapped. I just don't see the upside in Winston at all. I don't think he makes a decent backup.
Favre was a gunslinger and had a good career. It can work with the right coaching.

Cam- Redskins (can and should beat out Haskins and familiarity with Ron Rivera).
Jameis- best option is Steelers (Ben will get hurt), their backup QBs suck and he could be the future in a year or two. Another option is the Jags, stays in the state of Florida, can and shying beat out Minshew, but the organization is going in the wrong direction and so would his career trajectory.

Cam - Chargers or Redskins

Winston - Jacksonville backing up or overtaking the Gardner (Minshew).

Winston and Cam will end up with either the Chargers, Jacksonville, Washington, or the Patriots. They will be starters because all hating aside they are very talented QB's. The question with Cam is his health and the question for Winston is not between the ears as another Who Dat suggested but his eyes. It's been known since he was in college that his vision is bad. So bad that he wears prescription goggles in practice. With the vision correction he might be scary good.

Can't blame his eyes for all his bad decisions.

Cam- Redskins (can and should beat out Haskins and familiarity with Ron Rivera).
Jameis- best option is Steelers (Ben will get hurt), their backup QBs suck and he could be the future in a year or two. Another option is the Jags, stays in the state of Florida, can and shying beat out Minshew, but the organization is going in the wrong direction and so would his career trajectory.

I like both of these from a pure system fit. Cam makes some sense to go to Washington and start for a year while Haskins learns. And they can run the same system for both QBs. And I suppose Cam could hold the ship down for a few years when they realize Haskins is a bust and draft another guy.

And Roethlisberger/Winston is actually a pretty astute comparison. Big arms, long striders with strength but not scramblers, mistake prone. Obviously Ben is a much better player, but they have a lot of similarities. And Tomlin is a player's coach, I could see him taking a shot on Winston.

End of day though I think Winston will be starting somewhere next year. He's not good, but there are not 32 QBs better than him in the league.

Rivera already traded for one his former Carolina Quarterbacks today for competition to push Haskins, and it was Kyle Allen..

so I'd rule out the Redskins I don't think they are giving up any more Draft capital on the QB position..

I also don't think Jameis will go to Vegas, Mayock went ahead and scooped up Mariota. Who ironically was his top rated QB back in 2015. (over Winston) if the Raiders make another move for a QB to plan to move on from Carr.. I think it would be Jalen Hurts through the Draft; they are rumored to be very high on him... (Mayock / Gruden)

I really think right now there is No Market from Cam.. simply because of the state of his health. 2 shoulder surgeries in two years, and a major foot injury? No team is going to give up Draft picks without having their Medical team check him, or at least see him throw... and neither of those can happen right now.

If Cam goes anywhere I think it would be to the LA Chargers for a late round pick.. if not he's getting released after the Draft.

As for Jameis? I haven't heard or read anything even rumor-wise about any team being interested in him.. I think eventually he'll just have to settle for a 1 year prove it deal as a Back-up I would guess Jacksonville, or even Pittsburgh... yes I could see Tomlin giving him a shot as a backup with Ben being 38 and coming off elbow surgery.

Rivera already traded for one his former Carolina Quarterbacks today for competition to push Haskins, and it was Kyle Allen..

so I'd rule out the Redskins I don't think they are giving up any more Draft capital on the QB position..

I also don't think Jameis will go to Vegas, Mayock went ahead and scooped up Mariota. Who ironically was his top rated QB back in 2015. (over Winston) if the Raiders make another move for a QB to plan to move on from Carr.. I think it would be Jalen Hurts through the Draft; they are rumored to be very high on him... (Mayock / Gruden)

I really think right now there is No Market from Cam.. simply because of the state of his health. 2 shoulder surgeries in two years, and a major foot injury? No team is going to give up Draft picks without having their Medical team check him, or at least see him throw... and neither of those can happen right now.

If Cam goes anywhere I think it would be to the LA Chargers for a late round pick.. if not he's getting released after the Draft.

As for Jameis? I haven't heard or read anything even rumor-wise about any team being interested in him.. I think eventually he'll just have to settle for a 1 year prove it deal as a Back-up I would guess Jacksonville, or even Pittsburgh... yes I could see Tomlin giving him a shot as a backup with Ben being 38 and coming off elbow surgery.

I didn't see that Washington signed Kyle Allen. I guess they think if you have two terrible young QBs, maybe they add up to one average young QB?

I tend to agree that there's not going to be much of a market for Cam. He should go to Baltimore and they can run an even crazier version of that Heisman formation.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom