N/S Which Would You Rather See? (1 Viewer)

I know the kitties are w/in the division, but I'd much rather see the look on JJ's face if they lost at home, on TV, again. The first time was priceless enough, if they lose again, it will be epic!

Last edited:
Panthers lose. I won't let my hatred for the Girls blind me. I'd rather only have to put up with one team instead of two in my division. If the Panthers win tomorrow, they aren't that far from 2nd place.

I cannot answer this question without flipping a coin, so I will just wait until its over and then be glad with whatever the outcome is.

That's like asking which is greater, your love for the Saints or hatred for the Cowboys and I think the answer is obvious.

Panthers win. They're awful enough to not be any threat whatsoever and I don't have any specific animosity towards them like I do the Cowboys. That said, the Panthers are also awful enough they're highly unlikely to win either.

Now, when the Cowboys play the Falcons, i'll be rooting for the Cowboys.

You have to look at the circumstance. I don't look at the Panthers as a real threat to win this division so I will be rooting for them to beat the Cowgirls. If Carolina was 2-0 it would be a different story. My hate for our division opponents is based on how well their doing at the time (excluding Atlanta).

Dont wish too much bad luck on the Cowgirls - Jerry Jones will fire Wade Phillips and open the bank with mega $$$$$ to hire Sean Payton as his next coach!!!!!!!!

That is my worst fear -

Why? WE would benefit sooooo much more from our divsion rivals going 0-3.

Because the Panthers aren't going to compete for the division. It's like the difference between them being 6-10 and 7-9. Totally irrelevant except maybe making them pick 13th instead of 9th in the draft or something.

I'd rather see JJ go 0-2 in his new stadium!!! It's not even a question I have to ponder one little bit.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom