N/S Who at this point is your top fantasy pick? (1 Viewer)

McCaffrey is going to be the top pick in most fantasy drafts.

Besides MT - lol homer pick, I guess that over 90% in all drafts will be CM. With Panthers terrible defense, his dump down passing yards could be crazy this year. It will be interesting to see if he is used differently with the new OC. But I expect CM to be Teddy's best friend and often his lifeline

I have the #1 pick in my .5 ppr league. I’m personally going Saquon Barkley, the dude is a monster.

As far as CMAC goes they have a new coach, coordinator, and QB. We all watched Teddy B play last year, I loved how he steered the ship for us but he left a lot to be desired offensively. That’s the main reason he’s not my top pick.

I have the #1 pick in my .5 ppr league. I’m personally going Saquon Barkley, the dude is a monster.

As far as CMAC goes they have a new coach, coordinator, and QB. We all watched Teddy B play last year, I loved how he steered the ship for us but he left a lot to be desired offensively. That’s the main reason he’s not my top pick.

I can understand why you have that position but I think Teddy is an even bigger reason to pick McCaffrey. He's probably going to relying heavily on getting him the ball in space on short quick throws.

my top 5 are barkley, cmc, thomas, kamara, and zeke...the #1 player never repeats except for priest holmes so look for barkley to have another year like his rookie season. Barkley will be playing with 2 good ankles this year, the best OT in the draft, and a healthy evan engram to start the season. The giants will put up some points this year and that pass defense still sucks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom