N/S - Who will win the NFC East (they are only getting one team) (1 Viewer)

VikesFan2017

Veteran Starter
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
With 5 games in for most teams, who do you think will win the NFC East having beaten the Giants and the Redskins, and with the Vikings beating the Eagles this last week.

Do you believe it's still the Eagles to win?

Right now it looks like NFC playoffs will be:

NFC East - 1 Team
NFC West - Rams only likely with #1 seed
NFC South and NFC North fighting for the remaining 4 spots possibly with one division getting three bids, or else two a piece.

Thoughts?

Philly can still get it at 9-7 if they don't get things together.

The Giants truly are a dumpster fire. Washington is always mediocre at best and Dallas is never going to be taken seriously as long as Jerrah still runs the team with lapdog Garrett.

If Dallas had a better coaching staff, I think they could win it. Their defense looks legit so far and they have play makers on offense, but one of the worst coaches in the league and an OC that would've fired anywhere else last year.

Ajayi tore his acl and is out for the season

NFC East is the NFC Least this year.

If the playoffs started today (and they don't)..

NFC
#1 Rams
#2 Saints

#3 Bears vs #6 Tampa
#4 Carolina vs #5 Washington

I expect Tampa and Washington both to trend downward.

If I had to predict right now:

#1 Rams
#2 Saints
#3 Vikings (Homer take)
#4 Eagles
#5 Panthers
#6 Packers, Lions, or Bears

Vikings dispose of #6 seed
#5 Carolina beats East team

Carolina goes to Rams and beat them.
Vikings play at Saints and who knows from there.

Giants are about to win 4 or 5 in a row and most likely beat out Philly for the top spot at 9-7. I would bet on them in the weeks coming up. Their schedule sucked to open the season.

I'm gonna say the G-Men... just because they are the team that makes me want to punch myself in the face less than the others.

Eagles lost again and the Cowboys couldn't find a way to beat a questionable Redskins team.

NFC West and NFC East are the two weakest divisions in football. (Rams are great of course, but the rest of the West is bad).

If the Skins go to 5-2 next weekend Philly wont catch them. Philly has the jags this Sunday in London on a sheetty field that is basically a home game for Jacksonville.

Something tells me that the Giants get back on track tonight and win the division. Playoff shows his ugly head.

Eagles lost again and the Cowboys couldn't find a way to beat a questionable Redskins team.

NFC West and NFC East are the two weakest divisions in football. (Rams are great of course, but the rest of the West is bad).

I’d say Washington wins the East.

As for the worst division, I’d also have to go with the AFC South, where everyone looks bad.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom