N/S Whooooooooooo!!!! I hate the Cowgirls (1 Viewer)

Well, wait until next Monday night when ESPN goes goo goo gaa gaa over the New Cowgirls Stadium. Should we root for Carolina to give the Cowgirls another L on the new stadium? Oh, why do the 'girls get so darn many nationally televised games when they haven't won a single playoff game since 1996 and our Saints (who've won more playoff games) haven't lost to them since 1994?

It would have been sweet if the Giants would have missed the field goal when the Cowboys called the last second time-out and then make the field goal the second time.

Boy, I wish it would have went down that way.

Living in Shreveport, where everyone is a cowboy "fan", I'm very much looking forward to coming to work tomorrow to rub it in.

Sorry, and it's pretty bad of me, but I was smiling the entire time I read that forum for Dallas. And these poor schmucks think they know what its like to have a bad team! I shouldn't, but I take a huge amount of satisfaction in other teams misery.

We suffered for years and now have the makings of an incredible team for years to come. Saints fans have no tolerance for other teams' whining! At least I don't.

I thank whoever made the tackle on Brees when he was with SD. It's still the greatest play in Saints history!

Bless you, Breesus!

Lee, Tony Romo is a poor man's Danny White. IYRC, Danny White ran the ship for several seasons after Roger Staubach retired in 1980, he won 70% of his games as a starting QB, but his legacy is remembered by losing close NFC Title games to the Niners via the Catch, and then to the Redskins the next year.

That's Romo in a way I suppose. He can win games, throw a lot of TD's, make a few Pro Bowls here and there, but he's terribly overrated and gets far more attention then he ever deserved in the first place. Nothing really special if you break him down, or give him a more critical review.

Have to agree with you. I've been saying this about Romo for three years now!

Well, wait until next Monday night when ESPN goes goo goo gaa gaa over the New Cowgirls Stadium. Should we root for Carolina to give the Cowgirls another L on the new stadium? Oh, why do the 'girls get so darn many nationally televised games when they haven't won a single playoff game since 1996 and our Saints (who've won more playoff games) haven't lost to them since 1994?

You sir, are correct. We are I believe 5-0 against them in the regular season since 1994? I may be wrong. We may have won more than 5. I know we lost that pre-season game against them in Sheveport, but that doesn't count.:9:

You know Jerry Jones wanted this win in the worst way. I hope this causes even more dysfunction in the Cowgirl family than there already is.

What a great day!

What an unhappy Cowboy might look like
picture1tw.jpg

You sir, are correct. We are I believe 5-0 against them in the regular season since 1994? I may be wrong. We may have won more than 5. I know we lost that pre-season game against them in Sheveport, but that doesn't count.:9:

AU CONTRAIRE!!!

We WON that preseason game (scrimmage) in Shreveport. During the Ditka regime. I know. I was there. I yelled myself hoarse leaving the place, letting those Cowpuke fans have my worst.

Anyway, on a previous thread about naming the new Cowpunk's Stadium, I suggested the name "The 0-8 Stadium". Seven to go...:smileypimp:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom