N/S Whooooooooooo!!!! I hate the Cowgirls (1 Viewer)

H -E double hockey sticks YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!
The first game in Dallas Templ - excuse me, stadium is a LOSS!:9:

Open the new stadium just like they closed the old one.

Was beautiful to watch Jerry's reaction. Glad BS timeout freeze didn't work.

Cowboys fans right now have the Dejected Fail tag on them.

They suffered the heartbreak fail, and to most Saints fans like myself cruel delights, we're loving every minute of it.

Cowboys+Tony Romo=perpetual overrated and

The Biggest Fail of any and all possible Sports fails.

What an embarrassment! America's team is a big joke. Showing off that beautiful stadium and could not even deliver a win on National T.V. They will never win a big game with Tony ****(I mean Romo) What a joke!:jpshakehead:

I live in Baton Rouge and 2 of my coworkers are huge Cowgirl fans and 1 is an Iggle fan that was talking all kinds of trash yesterday.

I am not the type to gloat, but I am going to be :jump: :1party: while they're all :rainsmiley:.

WHO DAT?! WHO DAT? WHO DAT SAY DEY GONNA BEAT DEM SAINTS?

Lee, Tony Romo is a poor man's Danny White. IYRC, Danny White ran the ship for several seasons after Roger Staubach retired in 1980, he won 70% of his games as a starting QB, but his legacy is remembered by losing close NFC Title games to the Niners via the Catch, and then to the Redskins the next year.

That's Romo in a way I suppose. He can win games, throw a lot of TD's, make a few Pro Bowls here and there, but he's terribly overrated and gets far more attention then he ever deserved in the first place. Nothing really special if you break him down, or give him a more critical review.

I will have a smile all week after watching our boys bring the Eagles behind the WOODSHED!!! and seeing JJ's face when that winning FG went through the uprights!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom