N/S Wild ending to a HS game. (1 Viewer)

WOW.

The SAME THING happened in this game just days ago...
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jFWIzoxYQ4s&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jFWIzoxYQ4s&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

feel bad for the guy, these are just kids, their brains aren't fully developed and they don't realize some things. Now when a pro player makes a mistake like this (like throwing the ball down before crossing the goal line) its a little ridiculous

Damn. HS football sucks up north. 20,000 seat High School Stadiums down here>a couple of bleachers in New England.

I blame the coach and the kid. Sorry but I knew the rules backwards and frontwards by the time I was that age.

Damn. HS football sucks up north. 20,000 seat High School Stadiums down here>a couple of bleachers in New England.

Uhh, please. There are big & small schools and stadiums in every state. Some states in the north are more accomplished in football than others, same as the south. New England is not a particularly rabid football area because of their primary love - baseball.

I lived in a 45,000 person town and played in a 17,000 seat stadium in Ohio. HS football in Ohio/Pennsylvania is right up there with the best of them.

It's called knowing the rules... Shame on the coach for sending kids back there to field the ball without making sure they knew the rules governing that situation.

This reminds me of the Saints/Rams game when the Rams kicked off into our endzone and no one on our team picked up the ball. The Rams recoverd the ball in the endzone for a touchdown.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom