N/S Will the Lions finally win today? (1 Viewer)

mikaloyd

minion_patriot_drinker
Reaction score
The Lions are ahead 13 zip at the half and the Redskins 100 million dollar man Haynesworth was carted off the field.

I think that Detroits long nightmare might just end today

They were the trendy pick this week. I think they're gonna do it as the Redskins completely derail.

I have called this upset all week.....Redskins are gonna be picking in the top 5 come draft time.

The Lions are ahead 13 zip at the half and the Redskins 100 million dollar man Haynesworth was carted off the field.

I think that Detroits long nightmare might just end today

Gameday.

One day Dan Snyder will realize you can't buy a good team.

Haynesworth looks like another huge sum of wasted money on a big name player. They've had the worst luck I've ever seen with big FA pickups.

I say no. I had the Lions picked all week, and let Jim Miller talk me out of it last night. His opinion is that it will be Redskin's O's "get right" game. Not looking like it, but I think Washington will pull it out. This week was incredibly hard for me to pick. I picked Ravens, Texans, Falclowns, Eagles, Redskins, Giants, Vikings, Tennessee, Green Bay, New Orleans, Chicago, Cincy, Oakland, Miami, Arizona, Dallas

Redskins just punted with 9:10 left in the 4th. Lions still up 13-7. This is the kind of game that bad teams blow..........we'll see whether the Lions can hang on...

Stafford looks good this week. He just threw a beautiful pass to Johnson.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom