N/S Wow Indy smashing Philly 21-0 (1 Viewer)

Saint Droopy

Born/Raised in Hollygrove
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Looks like we won't get any help from Philly next week when they play carolina... Addai has 3 TDs already and I don't know if they are out of the 1st quarter yet. Philly mailing the season in now that Donovan is gone.

I don't know about that. True, the Eagles don't look good tonight, but if they continue to get throttled tonight, they may want to come out and prove something to their home fans next Monday night. At least that's what I'd like to think.

I don't know about that. True, the Eagles don't look good tonight, but if they continue to get throttled tonight, they may want to come out and prove something to their home fans next Monday night. At least that's what I'd like to think.

I agree. Plus, Carolina is just not that good this year. I watched the redskins game today and was not too impressed. They've dug out some close ones this season, but so far haven't looked all that impressive. Pundits don't let go of their favorites easily, but sooner or later people are going to realize that the panthers are an average team.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom