N/S XFL’s Seattle Dragons and St. Louis Battlehawks Already Drawing At Box Office (1 Viewer)

This is a reminder to Saint Jack and everyone else who will be posting new threads about and XFL news and information...
Andrus has added a new gold XFL prefix tag that should be included when making any thread pertaining to the XFL. This will help all who are reading the Saints Super Forum to know at a glance what the subject of the thread is all about. Using this prefix tag will keep from needing to add another forum to SaintsReport.

Thanks to all our members who help keep everyone abreast of all news and discussions pertaining to professional football throughout the year. :9:

Last edited:
Works great! :very-happy: You are officially the first one to use this new tag. :ezbill:
Thanks Jack!

I like how it will act as a stage for guys to showcase their skills on a national level and generate buzz to get into the league. Lots of careers that would have ended in obscurity may now be rejuvenated on a lesser platform before a decent audience instead of disappearing into the background

I have a friend who’s son plays for the Battehawks. Was a pretty good Olineman in college. I hope the kid does good (he’s a super young man) so I’ll be rooting for the BHawks

I’m trying to decide who I want to root for. I really wish that Louisiana had a team, but I get that the league had to start off with larger market cities. Hopefully it’ll be successful and some La. city will get a franchise. I can’t wait to watch the games to see if the product is better this time around.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom