N/Saints...........Cam Newton.............lol (1 Viewer)

Did yall watch the whole interview? The highlights of the missed calls on him yet again? Look I hate the Panthers but he's right. They've missed some very bad penalties on him this year. Now he's getting hit illegally in the pocket and getting no calls. He's right in the sense that refs are terrible and are inconsistent.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
Link em.

Because I'm pretty certain that a man who over exaggerates a run of 5 yds for a first down is perfectly capable of over exaggerating a legal hit.

Do not forget he pulls the ball down he becomes a runner.

Oh and today...Drew got hit from behind in the knees after a pass was well gone and no flag. And it's not the first time.

It's a violent game. You don't get to complain just when the hits start hurting more.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I'm not trying to be a Cam Newton fan here but he is right here. I'm not defending Cam as much as the refs have been terrible. He got hit low high today and a ref was staring right at it and didn't call it. It was pretty bad. Opening game of the season he took 3 hits to the head. Two were actual helmet to helmet. No calls. I'm just saying the refs are bad and are the real reason the ratings have dropped. Well Goodell is because this is the NFL he's created.

Did yall watch the whole interview? The highlights of the missed calls on him yet again? Look I hate the Panthers but he's right. They've missed some very bad penalties on him this year. Now he's getting hit illegally in the pocket and getting no calls. He's right in the sense that refs are terrible and are inconsistent.

I'm not saying it's a conspiracy, but, the league all but crowned him as the next face of the league before the super bowl last year. Only to have him have a temper tantrum on the field and quit on his team on the biggest stage. Possibly a little retribution from the league for acting like a spoiled child and embarrassing Roger.

Hey Scam,

5GPYWsi.jpg

Newton better hope he gets all the protection he can stand, he's only got a few more seasons before he's too old and will be out the league.

i am sorry but this is one of the most embarrassing things i have ever read.

i cant believe he said this. this will just get his backside kicked that much more

wowzers

if you swap cam with brees this forum would be in an uproar. just standard homerism itt. nothing more to see

He doesn't think he should be hit under any circumstances. He implies that he is not protected like white QBs. I watched the Panther's game today and did not see any questionable hits on Him. The Denver game was a different story.

if you swap cam with brees this forum would be in an uproar. just standard homerism itt. nothing more to see

No, we wouldn't, because Brees would never be a little girl and go whine about not "feeling safe" in a press conference.

Brees got tagged from behind, in the knees today with no call. He didn't cry about it.

WRONG. /trumpvoice

If he wants to be treated like a QB, stop acting like a Full Back. He will continue to get hammered because he breaks tackles for long gains. That is the rice you pay if you want to run the zone read in the NFL. I would instruct my defense to hit him every time, whether he hands it off or not.
No, we wouldn't, because Brees would never be a little girl and go whine about not "feeling safe" in a press conference.

Brees got tagged from behind, in the knees today with no call. He didn't cry about it.
^^^^This

WRONG. /trumpvoice

If he wants to be treated like a QB, stop acting like a Full Back. He will continue to get hammered because he breaks tackles for long gains. That is the rice you pay if you want to run the zone read in the NFL. I would instruct my defense to hit him every time, whether he hands it off or not.

^^^^This

Agree!!! Defenders usually pull up when a QB runs, Brees, Brady ,Rodgers to name a few they don't take on defenders like Newton and pull back on contact knowing they will not lower the boom on them like Newton. Defenders have to protect themselves as well. He wants his cake and eat it also.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is this the grift that scam and cecil cooked up on his week off ? Strongarm Goddell ?

Is there is a way to make a nickel off of it , it might just work

Didn’t Drew get PUNCHED IN THE MOUTH last game and didn’t complain about the play? He got the call AND the T.D. , so that helped his attitude but being clearly Punched in the mouth should warrant some comment from a mortal QB~!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom