N.Y Jets chosen for HBO's Hard Knocks (1 Viewer)

Redjem

Editor, Writer, Podcast Host and SR Twitter Ninja
Staff member
Super Moderator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Rex Ryan on an uncensored network?!

awesome_face_bigger.png

Perfect choice. They could add Cromartie and film next season's Big Love at the same time.

HBO knew they had the team when Rex was flipping the bird and taunting Dolphin fans at the fights. I will watch. I like Rex - he makes for good TV.

I actually think Rex Ryan is a good coach. He always expresses his confidence in his team, especially Mark Sanchez. The morale in the locker room has to be high.

Plus they get to chronicle is weight loss.

I'll watch it of course. But I don't think it will convince me to slightly root for them like I did for the Bengals. Sigh...I'll miss "child please".

Let's all hope we play the Jets in the pre-season for a little airtime for us :).

As long as it's not us. Hard Knocks curse...no hard knocks team has one a SB in the year they were on. :hihi:

Perfect choice! There isn't a more candid coach out there than Rex Ryan. Plus with the other characters on that team, it should make for some entertaining television...especially since it's uncensored...:ezbill:

As long as it's not us. Hard Knocks curse...no hard knocks team has one a SB in the year they were on. :hihi:

dude.. we haven't broken enough curses for you to believe curses don't matter to this team? and we will break another when drew is on the cover of madden.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom