NAACP leader accused of lying about her race (1 Viewer)

Mr. Sparkle

Disrespectful to dirt
Reaction score
Head of Spokane NAACP is white, pretended to be black for 10 years

Is Rachel Dolezal, head of Spokane NAACP, white? - CNN.com

Dolezal has built a wide-ranging career on her racial identity.

She is not just president of her local NAACP chapter; she is also an academic expert on African-American culture and teaches many related classes at Eastern Washington University.

She represents the black community publicly and vocally, including as a spokeswoman on race-influenced police violence. On Tuesday she spoke to Al Jazeera on the topic.

She has appeared alongside Baltimore City State's Attorney Marilyn Mosby, who has filed charges against police officers in the death of Freddie Gray, a young black man.

The mayor of Spokane appointed Dolezal chairwoman of a police oversight committee to keep an eye on fairness in police work.

:scratch:

She looks white to me.

How does the naacp elect their president?

Sorry if the thread title offends - I will change it. I just thought it was hilarious.

rachel3_t620-1.png

This gon be good
We'll get to talk about white privilege AND skin privilege with this one
The #itsallblackpropaganda crowd gets to laugh at the naacp (not that they needed much prompting)
The #institutionalracism crowd will try desperately to explain cultural misappropriation to people who won't have anything to say until megyn Kelly rebuffs it in bizarrely, illogical ways

I'm sure there will be more than one Clayton bigsby memes herein as well

I don't think anyone is offended. Just confused as to why Drew Brees is the standard for whiteness.

Aside from perhaps Mitt Romney, I can't think of anyone whiter. But, thats JMHO, not relevant to the story.

go ahead and delete this thread before people think Drew Brees has gone blackface.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom