Nader considering another White House run (Update: Nader announces he will run) (1 Viewer)

Obama can't be too happy about this. It hurts him way more than McCain, especially in contested states.

Hillary probably won't be around to care.

I don't agree with Ralph Nader on several issues, but I applaud him. He's not bought and paid for by anyone except Ralph Nader and he'll happily throw a wrench into the process as long as these candidates refuse to address real issues.

You have to admire the tenacity. There's no doubt this hurts (D)s more than (R)s, but I guess to Nader, he thinks both are equally culpable for the state of the nation, and sees no reason to cede Poland to the Russians to keep the Germans out, so to speak.

My opinion is that he is a egotistical maniac fool.

Then again....if you look at the choices that we are going to have.....
he may get more votes than one would imagine.

Joe

Nader doesn't care if you are a Democrat or a Republican. It's his most appealing trait...

Impeach Bush/Cheney is one of his 12 point issues. Did someone forget to tell Ralph by the time he's elected Bush/Cheney will be ranching and quail hunting?

So his first 100-Day progress report will be something like "I didn't have any time to get those green energy measures passed, but I did see to it the former President and VP were impeached." :covri:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom