Najee Harris (1 Viewer)

With all due respect, Harris is nothing like Kamara.

Kamara is a generational talent and I’ve honestly never seen a running back do the things he does.
I’m x2 with you on this take. Kamara was turning 2-3 yard gains into 6 yards because of pure skills. He’s unbelievable and so elusiveness it’s not even funny .

Saints will snag a FA or 2 and keep with the BPA approach.

I'd rather Kylin Hill from State in the third or fourth round. That's if he last that long. Hill is a pure Beast. Run and catch out the backfield. Vision is ridiculous and balance is maybe subpar with AK. IF AK get banged up Saints want miss a beat with Hill.

I didn't be surprised if we get a talented HB in the draft. I really like Sermon from Ohio State. He'd be a good Kamara type back for us.

I'd take him , because he and Kamara are like thing 1 and thing 2. I'd say Najee is a bit faster , but Kamara is alot quicker. I'd even say it would prolong Kamaras prime.

I would prefer If we center our offense around the running game for the sake of Taysom Hill.

I'm sure it wasn't done by design , but we are better poised to be a heavy run team than a passing team.

Our offensive line is better at run blocking. Our successor to Drew is a running QB

We have the best runningback in the league

Adam Troutman is an excellent run blocking TE.

And we can easily hit you deep and have an unbelievable possession receiver and a burner in Harris for playaction.

We're going to have more pressing needs at positions that are harder to fill. But at the same time if Harris is by far the best player on our board then I can see them taking him. When you draft late in the 1st round it's all about finding value. And if the #1 RB in the draft is still on the board then that would present great value.

I don't think it's likely that Harris will still be available at the end of round one but I'd love to have him. I think the Saints will place more importance on their #2 RB because they don't want to run AK into the ground. Murray has been good for the Saints but he's about to turn 31.

Just look at what the Browns have been able to do with Chubb, Hunt, and a good O line. A ground game like that would make life easier for the next Saints QB whoever he is.

We are going to need to draft a cornerback early. The salary cap casualties in 2021 are going to hit the Saints like a junkie running dry. We will have Lattimore on a fifth year rookie year but Janoris Jenkins, Patrick Robinson, and Marcus Williams may all be salary cap deletions. Gardner-Johnson will likely take Williams spot, but we will need to reload on the back end. We already have our money in Kamara. We can find depth later in the draft. I am wary of drafting any Alabama player that has huge holes and constantly has a pass threat. I want a runner that knows how to make their own yards. We will be in rebuilding mode in 2021.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom