Name fwaokda's Android/iPhone Saints App!! (1 Viewer)

Da Living Saint

Drew Brees!
Reaction score
fwaokda has been doing some excellent work on his Saints app that you can see
here:

http://saintsreport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=161869

with the season coming up quickly, i think it's time that his awesome application gets a name. the droid guys know how awesome it is already and you iPeople will know soon enough. so i'm thinking that if you can think of an awesome name, you should post it in this thread, and after we get to about 5 pages or so of name ideas, fwaokda can pick his favorite 5 or 6 and we can make a poll to choose the name of his app.

the name cannot have any NFL or team trademarks, so i'm guessing anything involving Who Dat isn't gonna fly. :hihi:

SPECIFY WHETHER YOU ARE NOMINATING A NAME FOR THE iPHONE VERSION, THE ANDROID VERSION OR BOTH

my entry is SaintsLink

A few off the top of my head...

fleurdilisapp

domewatcher

domepatrol

Holygrail

Saintlygrail

Saintly Addiction (my fav)

All for the iPhone

Last edited:
Who Dat Connection

It's already been determined that neither the Saints nor the NFL have the rights to "Who Dat". So that should not need to be excluded.

Who Dapp!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well on iPhone there's a "WhoDatApp" app and a "Who Dat" app. I don't know if he wants something different or not....there could be some confusion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

try to remember (in the App Store specifically) what people are going to be using as search terms. the more downloads the app gets, the bigger and better it will become.

try to remember (in the App Store specifically) what people are going to be using as search terms. the more downloads the app gets, the bigger and better it will become.

True...I know that most won't like something generic but it needs to be easily accessible even to casual fans.

I simply like...

Geaux Saints or Saints-on-the-Geaux

Its searchable but still not too generic and also hints at being mobile.

Make it awesome, get permission from Andrus, and just call it SaintsReport.

I was about to post "Saints on the Geaux"' so I second that vote.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom